Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

QPR score predictions

Tough one to predict as both teams are having a good run. A draw looks the obvious bet and overall we would be happy with 7 points from 9 but I have a sneaky feeling we might nick it by the odd goal. Two one to us.....

I''d take a draw there. They''re on a good run and beat us comfortably last time out.

My B-in-Law''s a season ticket holder there, so would love to win this one! Going for 2-2.

I think QPR have only scored one second half goal all season so "in theory" if we are level at HT we have a good chance of going on to win. Theorys, like my predictions, are not reliable though 🙃

I''ll go for a City 3-1 win.

We need these sort of suggestions on Rays Funds so anyone who predicts the correct score can have a go at doing the Norwich picks in November if they''d like to🙃

QPR 4-2 Norwich.

Goals in it tomorrow. The last two games have lacked intensity from the opposition and defensively we’ve been comfortable. I can see QPR flying out the blocks tomorrow, with Zim and Klose struggling to keep pace.

If we can survive the first 20-30 minutes we could grow into the game. In that’s case I can see a draw, and I’d take that if given to us now.

QPR have done ok against poor average teams and beat by the good ones. Therefore as Norwich are not that bad I say 1:3 to Norwich