Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

micheal brown why not

Why not because now only allowed short term loans for an emergency,  I think it unlikely Jarrett is a rubbish signing constitues an emergency, although Nigel does.  Johnnie Jackson could also fall in this category, perhaps City could be Spurs reserves ?

[quote]Why not because now only allowed short term loans for an emergency, I think it unlikely Jarrett is a rubbish signing constitues an emergency, although Nigel does. Johnnie Jackson could also fall in ...[/quote]

Spurs Reserves.....worked well with the likes of Crook, Polsten et all.  I say sign every reserve Spud!

Exactly - see Marney - looks pretty good so far....

I''ve always had a soft spot for Spurs as a result of their excellent players we''ve taken on...have good memories of White Hart Lane for a night game, me and a mate being the lone City fans in the Spurs end due to overcrowding in the away section - nice of the Met to accompany us around the pitch then leave us on our own as they put us in the Spurs pen - mind you it was our own fault for not wearing our colours that night (not a good idea on the late night tubes!).

do you seriously believe we could tempt michael brown to come here as things stand,also there is the small matter of 20grand a week wages,no chance.cant see jol letting that happen either.i think you should be a bit more realistic with your targets.ian pearce for example!!!