Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

We have fight at last

This squad is showing that although they are not that great they have fight. This is something I have wanted to see for years.Winning three in a row is something I didn''t think I''d see this season. Good job all round so far

I feel great too. I know its possibly fickle to get excited about something that three weeks ago was a lost cause (for me at least) but now, I feel optimistic

Deserved a win at Brum, a draw at Sheff Utd and at least a draw against WBA. That would have had us on 18pts. Football isn''t fair but how can anyone really judge on 6-7 games? Brum are a better side than there results suggest, impressed with them against Swansea and Villa, Leeds are obviously decent atm and WBA are on a roll.

What is really interesting is the players that are missing from our side at the moment - Rhodes, Hernandez, McLean, Thompson, Godfrey and Hanley. Poor injury bulletin over the last couple of weeks, but those on the fringes have grasped their chances with both hands. We genuinely have decent strength in depth this season.