Klose

Lewis

Tettey

Trybull

Buendia

Leitner

Stiepermann

Pukki

I think we may keep the same team and if that’s the case couldn’t really argue.

It''s a tough call with QPR in a bit of form. Do we go defensive with two of Tettey/Trybull/Godfrey as defensive midfields or carry on with the team that has done well over the last couple of games, with maybe Cantwell in again?

I''d keep Cantwell in - think he earned that with his performance mid-week. Don''t see the sense in changing a system that is working.

I’m not certain we can make too many changes today, given the injuries.

The obvious concern will be whether tettey can go again and how we control the young guy Eze and Wells for QPR. I would be strangely tempted to bring in trybull for Leitner and keep him fresh for the last 30 mins when we can go and win the game. Cantwell gave us some legs the other night and has the ability to interchange with stipermann.

I’d li,e to see Sir Benny get some minutes today too, he needs to play to develop so maybe a cameo from the bench.

This is an interesting decision/ moment.

Given it’s acknowledged as a tough away match which we could equally win, lose or draw...

...does Farke go ‘horses for courses’ to suit the opposition (us not being Bayern Munich) or ‘courage of conviction’ to suit our best in-form team?

Interesting because we seem to be potentially coming out of a rut, and DF’s decision & outcome could be a bit of a watershed. He’s gone with best players + his preferred tactics for both last games, being vs one of the best teams at home and one of the worst away. Results were good. Given QPR are in form but neither are they a top team just yet, suspect that’s how he might swing again.

Who dares wins, Lambert style (albeit quite different tactics) in terms of throwing on your preferred side and trusting to confidence & your system clicking.

intriguing in the context of hearing Farke at the presser openly admit that games can swing completely differently to how everyone expected (and planned). Everyone says that, but refreshing to hear from a pro coach.

For me, if it aint broke dont fix it. Thought Cantwell done fantastically well on Wednesday and deserves to keep his place. I also thought from start to finish it was our most assured performance (although we did invite pressure from a very early stage) we never looked like losing (maybe Reading are just that terrible). QPR will be up for it, their form has changed and are four unbeaten but we are back to back wins and full of confidence so should make for a good game!

To improve on the control of the game, I would go with something like this. 
                     Krul
Aarons Zimmermann Klose Lewis
             Trybull Leitner
    Buendia Stiepermann Vrancic
                   Pukki

`I fly for qpr and wigan games and surprise Norwich use same hotel as me and see them today on `Hilton near Westfield.

`terrible old hotel between but may be Wembley boxing make team use this one coz busy area and close to Loftus Road.

Any way Passlack was there also Thompson and Ben Godfrey.They use gym also Rhodes around gym etc.

Ask Ben are will play finally but say still starting 11 is unknown lol

any way hard game but I have great record wins when come to watch Norwich so fingers crossed

otbc

Enjoy your trip, Boris - we’re all hoping your hotel choice is a good omen given your previous results after attending games !

But also if we lose, everyone will know it was your fault

(only joking)

I know is look like joke but I''m really something like 50 attended games we win around 40 of them and lost no more than 2 lol(0-1 from Charlton was so crazy as we dominate so much).

Lets hope win over Wigan next week also I have my son mascot for this match :)

Aarons so impressive and confident today also Pukki hell of a player wow....

otic

We also have Hernandez to return and he will probably replace the quite impressive Buendia.

Cantwell looks an impressive youngster who has managed to break through with ease. We are fortunate that he can be nursed this season. McClean will turn out to be a major force y by the end of the season and I don not feel that we have seen the best of Ben Marshall.

Things are looking as promising as our Summer dealings suggested that they would.

I''m warming up my opinion of DF again.There''s a more confident, settled feel about the man and he''s making his own Parka-marker. He has come of age and this is all being reflected on the pitch.

Looking back I feel the Cardiff cup win was a significant turning point and Leeds was a useful lesson.

Agreed BroadstairsR

Boris, you’re incredible! We should raise the money to get you to England permanently, or at least get you here to watch every match

Interesting because we seem to be potentially coming out of a rut, and DF’s decision & outcome could be a bit of a watershed. He’s gone with best players + his preferred tactics for both last games, being vs one of the best teams at home and one of the worst away. Results were good. Given QPR are in form but neither are they a top team just yet, suspect that’s how he might swing again.

Who dares wins, Lambert style (albeit quite different tactics) in terms of throwing on your preferred side and trusting to confidence & your system clicking.”

Swing he did, and click they did.

So pleased this is working out for Farke and the club, for now. A sense of something building?

We’ll get a rude awakening at some point. There are still plenty of errors in this team. how fans and coach/players react to the next setbacks will be crucial

So great that Farke has a load of previously 1st-choice players waiting in the wings as they recover from injuries (never thought I’d say those words). Saw Thompson’s back now. Continuing extended cup runs and eventually sub appearances could keep the likes of Onel, McLean and Marshall sharp and available, and our current team fresh and motivated.