Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

What is that one away fixture that you really look forward to most

Not been to that many, but liked Newcastle
Of which I''ve not been to. Carlisle! closest game I can go to really.

Best one I''ve been to is New Zealand.

Favourite has to be Wembley

Brentford as a small part of my family are Brentford fans ... Didn''t matter in the "old days" (80s ,90s and 00s) as we were never in the same division.

Fulham for me.

Not only is visiting the ''Cottage'' akin to visiting a World Heritage site but there is something lovely about that riverside venue and I can usually make a good week-end of it, despite us rarely getting anything out of the fixture.

Brentford is a cracking day out.

Fulham is lovely but as we never bloody win there I''m less keen to go- I think I''ve been 4 times and not seen us win once.

Everton is a lovely ground and Liverpool is a fun city.

"Fulham is lovely but as we never bloody win there I''m less keen to go- I think I''ve been 4 times and not seen us win once."

Ollygate last season and he earned us a deserved point, but there was only one side that looked like eventually getting promoted and it wasn''t us.

I was there when Wilbraham scored but we lost under Lambert, there when we threw away a two goal lead to draw 2-2 under Neil and there for some god awful cup replay under Hughton- so three times, all pretty awful.

Tonight at Wycombe Wanderers, having lived in the town for the last 4-years.

However I''m not going, having been to QPR and Reading this last week it''s Mrs J''s turn to go to a game and I''m at home with the kids doing bedtime listening to Radio Norfolk!

Oh yeah I love going to Leicester ever since the time we won 3-2 under Lambert when we got promoted.  I was chatting to some Leicester mates last year and they said that was still one of the best away team performances at Leicester they could remember, including their years in the Prem since.

If you''d told us then that Leicester would be Prem champions within a few years, we''d have laughed.