Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Jarvis

Jarvis last appeared for the first team at Carrow Road coming on as a late sub as we beat Watford in May 2016.
He also got on the bench but didn''t cross the line at CR as we drew 2-2 with Southampton in 2017 before picking up a fresh injury a week later.

So...Matt''s last game at the Carra was the month before Fuzzar started the ET-OT straw poll post on this forum and look at the length of that...puts it into perspective.

Jarvis running out of time to retire and benefit from insurance policy provided by City. Must think he could continue who will risk it?

CANARYKING wrote the following post at 26/09/2018 10:48 PM:

"Talking in the pub tonight, nobody can remember the last time he played at CR for the first team ! Anybody help ?

"
How much had he had to drink, not being able to remember when he last played is worrying!

[quote user="Van wink"]How much had he had to drink, not being able to remember when he last played is worrying![/quote]PffffT! I can never remember how I got home from the pub! [:$]

I opened this thread hoping some sort of injury update, but no. Does anyone know what the latest is? Perhaps he will appear one day in a Norwich legends game.

The wrong sort of legend though!
We could pick a team from flops: Theoklitos (who had to change his name after he left us), Julien "Le Juge" Brellier, Jarvis, RVW... who else?

Omar ‘beautiful mover’ Koroma, Troy Archibald-Henville, Adrian Leijer, Chris Killen (take your pick from Roeder’s desperation loans!)

Simon Whaley (actually thought he was a decent signing at the time)

Goran Maric

I’ll correct myself before someone points it out - a couple of those loans were actually Gunn’s...

Well, he''s in the squad photo that was released today, so at least we know he''s still around. Here''s hoping he didn''t suffer a new injury when the flash went off?
Oliveira is also in the photo, unless he''s been photoshopped in from Portugal.

Last I think we officially heard was an interview with Webber back in August. I don''t think Matt is anywhere near first team action, at least not until next year. I would imagine he''ll spend a long run of time with the U23''s before he''ll stand any chance of returning to the first team.

From what I''ve heard it really sucks for him as he really wants to play and retirement is not on his mind as he has otherwise worked really hard to be the fittest he can be. He''s just been really unfortunate with getting injured

Neil Emblen

I think Stefanovic was unlucky - got injured very early on and looked very calm and composed in the few games he played for us. From friends who had kids at the same school as his, he was devastated by the injury.

For someone to be a flop they''ve got to have had expectations of being good.

So people like RvW and Naismith stand out but even players like Simon Whaley or even Sibierski.