Sign in to follow this  
The Original Yellow Fever

Swen and Worthy

[quote]Ian Wright has given his views on Swen-Goran Eriksson on the BBC sport website. Seems to me there are some similar ways between Worthy and Swen.[/quote]

I just don`t get the parallel ?   Nigel doesn`t  playboy  about , and chase women half his age !   furthermore , the swede couldn`t manage a kids teaparty in Harrods toy department .....  if  the FA had any  commonsense they wouldn`t have  given this turnip such a cast iron contract !   and the best thing they can do now,  is  pay him off , and boot him out !     if they don`t  I just can`t see us getting anywhere in the world cup .

Nigel does NOT have the pick of the best  of our English players !  

[quote]I just don`t get the parallel ? Nigel doesn`t playboy about , and chase women half his age ! furthermore , the swede couldn`t manage a kids teaparty in Harrods toy department ..... if the FA h...[/quote]

Sheded there may be some similarity if we pay Worthy off, boot him out now, or otherwise I can''t see us getting anywhere in the Championship.

[quote]Sheded there may be some similarity if we pay Worthy off, boot him out now, or otherwise I can''t see us getting anywhere in the Championship.[/quote]

funnily enough, ive got the same thoughts in mind with the fact we are keeping worthless