Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Wigan predictions

Don''t think it has so much to do with cheap tickets, more the upturn in form that will boost the attendance - though don''t bank on many Wigan being there!

It''ll be a tricky fixture, moreso than many will give credit for, but we should hopefully have more than enough to get the win and keep our run going.

Football can be easy but sometimes it can be hard.what you must do is play to your strengths.This can be a problem but 3points is up for grabs.

2-4

As we all know, runs come to an end and probability says we’ll lose one sooner rather than later - look at any thread prior to playing scum for clarification.

Therefore we are LOOOONG overdue a good hiding with some cataclysmic defending. 2-4 looks an obvious result.

Hope I’m wrong.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]2-4

As we all know, runs come to an end and probability says we’ll lose one sooner rather than later - look at any thread prior to playing scum for clarification.

Therefore we are LOOOONG overdue a good hiding with some cataclysmic defending. 2-4 looks an obvious result.

Hope I’m wrong.[/quote]
2-4 ? Almost a draw.
0-4....now THAT''S a hiding. [;)]

Probably too early to judge on form/league position as playing the right teams at this stage can decide where you are ie Hull & Rotherham at home instead of Leeds & West Brom. Whereas by the half way mark that is usually all evened out.
Much will depend on how well Farke sets out the team, and hw thy see best to get the better of Wigan.
Low scoring, with probably a 1-0 (either way).

Going for a Wigan win, based purely on all good runs come to an end, plus with a feeling i have. But to, just a blip, not the start of a poor run.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]2-4

Hope I’m wrong.[/quote]
I wish your run of trolling would come to an end [;)]

Four points from the next two fixtures and business will be meant.

Success is habit forming.

We seem to have spent so long without confidence as to what the next game would bring that a little bit of bravado at last cannot go amiss.

Not great away stuffed Stoke and drew with Forest lost to some poor teams QPR and Rotherham examples. Win will put Farke in for Manager of Month, Teemu player specially if scores. Come on City

ermmmmm... i’ll give it a try.

Wigan aren’t great away from home.. sure they beat Stoke.. but they only drew with Forest and lost to some poor teams (QPR and Rotherham are examples). A win will put Farke in for Manager of the Month, and Teemu for Player of the Month - especially if he scores.

Come on city.

Once translated - i agree. Wigan have also lost to Aston Villa and Brentford away from home.

0 - 2

We will dominate the game but miss 3 one-on-ones and be denied a stonewall penalty and generally get nothing from an awful referee before some charitable defending and a Krul howler see us conceed twice against the run of play.

[quote user="Ben"]

Probably too early to judge on form/league position as playing the right teams at this stage can decide where you are ie Hull & Rotherham at home instead of Leeds & West Brom. Whereas by the half way mark that is usually all evened out.
Much will depend on how well Farke sets out the team, and hw thy see best to get the better of Wigan.
Low scoring, with probably a 1-0 (xxxxx xxx).
[/quote]