Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Wigan match thread

Had a dream a couple of nights ago where Vrancic scored a late volley to win it for us 1-0.

No need to change a winning side after a good performance. Stiepermann has been immense for me so far this season, long may that continue. Vrancic, Rhodes etc. are all looking like excellent options from the bench we didn''t have last season. Would like to see Hernandez back soon though!

Getting scrappier if that is possible. Leitner not really controlling it like the last three games.

Does Buendia fancy finding a yellow shirt today?

Doesn''t look like it so far.

Ref is losing it and the players are taking the law into their own hands.

I think I would take Cantwell off, put Rhodes on and Pukki out wide.

Disco Dale''s Jockstrap wrote the following post at 29/09/2018 3:27 PM:

No pen; watched it in slow-mo. He seemed to get his feet all wrong. Bah!

OTBC.

Looked definite pen from here, are you saying there was no contact?

I dont think it was a pen. Only seen one replay but it looked like he tripped over the ball. Aside from that though, the ref is having a shocker. Bad decisions mostly aimed our way but Cantwell should have been booked, possibly more (havent seen incident again yet). Ref is losing control of this. I agree with Cantwell off and Rhodes on.

Feel sorry for Buendia, hes having a bit of a shocker but a couple of times hes been made to look a tw@ because hes played a quality pass but the intended recipient has stopped their run when they shouldnt have. Makes him look like hes playing worse than he is.

Stiepermann is having another class game. Where was this last season (i know he played at LB a lot but on the few chances he got to pkay in mid he wasnt great).

Think this game might suit Vrancic to be fair. Can see Super Mario having an impact if he gets on.

is there a secret to getting this vipbox stream to work for more than 20 seconds at a time?

[quote user="tired"]is there a secret to getting this vipbox stream to work for more than 20 seconds at a time?[/quote]

Pile of crap that link, I gave up on it before half time