Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Farke,Farke Sort It Out,Farke Sort It Out !

Surprised that nobody has mentioned yet the quite loud chants in V1 & V2 after the Scum goal and also a few renditions of '' You don''t know what you''re doing ''.
When cracks start to appear in the away support especially in a local derby Farke has got to start producing the goods before too much longer surely as it will end in tears. Leitner saved the day with the equalizer which of course sent the away following wild because of who we were playing not because of how we were playing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
Surprised that nobody has mentioned yet the quite loud chants in V1 & V2 after the Scum goal and also a few renditions of '' You don''t know what you''re doing ''.
[/quote]
Fairweather fans [;)] ......or maybe it was the ones so pi$$ed that they don''t know what they''re doing.  I blame schools for not teaching the meaning of the word "support".  Go behind in a football match and you urge your team onwards, not throw your toys out of the pram. And don''t anyone give me that bull about not being there or  them being paying customers - or the other one that comes out.....''long suffering fans''.  Modern football supporters are about as supportive as a wet lettuce - no, that''s unfair to lettuces, at least a lettuce knows how to be a lettuce.

Bought himself a bit of time with getting out unbeaten today... but a defeat vs Middlesbrough followed by 2 away games after vs reading and qpr could see him back on the hook.

I actually agreed with his team selection today and that''s what makes it all the more worrying, that was arguably our best team and it still wasnt good enough to beat a poor ipswich side.

I''m afraid that the facts are that neither the coach nor our team are good enough....a better coach may elevate us to a slightly higher level but only so far up the league.

I''m afraid this is where Delia and Co''s bastard self funded model has got us

He’s on borrowed time now as Norwich City manager. Has lost quite a lot of the fanbase and let’s be honest this isn’t going anywhere. He’’s out of contract at the end of season so If we’re safe heading into the end of the season I can see there being a mutual parting of the ways to give both the club time to find a new coach and him time to find a new job in plenty of time for next season

It''s been 11 away games since a win so I guess some people are losing patience... People just happy we did not lose to them

Fairweather fans Wink [;)] ......or maybe it was the ones so pi$$ed that they don''t know what they''re doing. I blame schools for not teaching the meaning of the word "support". Go behind in a football match and you urge your team onwards, not throw your toys out of the pram. And don''t anyone give me that bull about not being there or them being paying customers - or the other one that comes out.....''long suffering fans''. Modern football supporters are about as supportive as a wet lettuce - no, that''s unfair to lettuces, at least a lettuce knows how to be a lettuce.

Ffs! Yes I’m sure that supporting a football club is high on the list of priorities for teachers....

Not sure if this is an indication of the last knocking for Farke or that some of our fans need to toughen up a bit.

It wasn’t a “good game” but I struggle to think of a time when our own support would turn on our own during a derby game. Absolutely nonsensical behaviour and one of the most tinpot things I’ve ever heard. It wasn’t an easy watch at times and they did get on top in the second half before they scored but more than in any other game, Ipswich away is one where you present a united front and certainly don’t hand the initiative to them with petulant whining.

Thankfully, the players had a bit more resolve and got something from the game. That in itself, along with young Thompson playing on one leg for ten minutes plus shows that the players both “get it” and are still playing for the clueless manager.

As for the Buendia sub, if anything it was overdue.

To be fair i made no mention of the booing as that is usually a whole new conversation on here. [:P][;)]

lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel) wrote the following post at 02/09/2018 7:51 PM:

How long does Webber get?

One more appointment?

The current Dortmund u23 coach is Jan Siewert so when Farke goes we could just cut out the middle man and sack Webber, we already know his target...

Yeah it was a bit pathetic.

Especially when some decided to boo the Thompson sub for Buendia. Which actually gave us a foothold in the game again...

Anyone would think Farke knows what he''s doing than a section of our pretentious, egotistical support.

Not sure how much longer Farke should get. Yes he made some brave decisions today with Aaron''s and Godfrey. But he, Webber and the board need to stop taking the supporters for granted we pay high prices and turn up in large numbers. We are sleepwalking into L1 if we are not careful. I have followed City since the early 70s and this is the worst situation since the mid 90s in my opinion. If results don''t pick up we are in trouble. Today was good in that 3 young defenders really acquitted themselves well but we should be doing better than that with the players we have.

Frankly, I hear it very frequently when we go behind at home games, so it''s hardly news. The vast majority of our supporters are excellent and loyal to the club, but there is a tiny minority who react very badly whenever things do not go well - it always has been the case. Imo, it is silly to start writing off a manager after half a dozen games in a season, when he is still trying to integrate new players, particularly when we have sold so much talent since he has joined. I''m sure that there are experts who think otherwise.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The Farke sort it out chant is now on YouTube. Must be about ten people doing it.[/quote]
Sounded like a lot more than ten people from where I was standing but it is a bit embarrassing to hear our supporters getting on the manager''s back during a derby match.
Best that sort of thing is left to their lot doing it at Carrow Rd as they''ve done in the past.

Interesting, this one - I was at Highbury in 88/89 season when Arsenal were 0-3 at h/t to Forest, with widespread chants of ''Georgie sort it out'' aimed at George Graham. I think they lost 3-1, but they did win the title at Anfield a couple of months later; Graham was there several more seasons. The upshot? It made no difference at all to anything, he was manager another 6 years.

The ''Farke, Farke Sort It Out, Farke Sort It Out!'' chant involved way more than 10 people. I was there & it sounded like several hundred to me - very loud & clear. The opposition must have loved hearing that being sung.

Shows the underlying level of discontent amongst NCFC fans, that''s for sure...

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The Farke sort it out chant is now on YouTube. Must be about ten people doing it.[/quote]
You quite clearly were not there today then FF ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now I have it on good authority the player Tilly''s sort it out boys wanted Farke to sub was Leitner...[/quote]
 ''Tilly''s sort it out boys'' what a stupid comment to make.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now I have it on good authority the player Tilly''s sort it out boys wanted Farke to sub was Leitner...[/quote]
 ''Tilly''s sort it out boys'' what a stupid comment to make.
[/quote]
As in you brought it to our attention?
I agree with Crafty. Now there''s a first....

Schloss Farke
"Ach, zort it out
und vy ''ad I not zought of zis before ?
mein gott what a fool I have been , for sure
zort it out,
ja, das is ze plan
zort it out"

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
 a few renditions of '' You don''t know what you''re doing ''.
[/quote]
Can I suggest some of our fans pop down to Asda or Morissons and

get dvd''s of Aladdin to watch on a Saturday afternoon rather than go to

the football - I''m sure you would love it - you know who you are -

you''re the ones that like to mindlessly slag off our club or our players

in the middle of matches.  In a pantomime you are supposed to boo the

villains - and lucky for you they make it really obvious in pantomimes

who the villains are and everyone loves it because everything happens as

it should.  
I can''t quite believe what I

have read about the chants that were at the ground today. Shouting "You don''t

know what you''re doing" is absolutely ironic. At matches, slagging off

the team, club, manager or whoever is in your tiny minds when you do it

is pathetic behaviour from people who are obviously so removed from real

life - or just plain thick - that it is laughable.
The clue is in the word "Support". Look it up.  

If any of you seriously think that Farke is on borrowed time then you really haven''t been paying attention.

The model is in place and progress is being made. We have a solid Championship squad and there is absolutely no chance of relegation. I wonder what games you are watching. We just drew away to Ipswich - we didn''t lose; we weren''t outplayed; we had the better chances.

We are clearly nowhere near the finished article but he will be given time and will get at least another two year deal after this season to continue the progress without the remaining high earners and with more academy graduates coming through.

He and the coaching staff are clearly developing the players they are bringing to the club and have already brought several academy players through earlier than any other manager in our history.

You can post on forums all your silly negative comments and chant whatever you like. You can even stop going to games (those of you that do), but you''ll be back when we start winning. He is going nowhere anytime soon.

Because it is working. Can you really not see that?