Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Dont worry,be happy!

Now what is all the worrying & panick about Worthy & the team  i ask myself? If Worthy was to go & take his coaching staff along with him would it really matter? NO,of course it wouldnt.Why? Because there are enough able & dare i say qualified managers posting on this board day in day out to cover Citys managerial position for the next 40 years or so. ''This should be the team'' ''He needs to do this'' ''Swap thingmebob for thingmejig'' ect ect!

Now im not a Worthy fan,far from it,but how would some of you feel if he came into your workplace & told you how to do your job? You would probably tell him politley where to go,yes?

Now we have all probably suceeded winning the Premiership & the Champions League with City on the playstaion or pc & have sold Mckenzie & replaced him with Henry,tempted Beckham to team up with Gerrard & Lampard in midfield ect but for gawds sake it does get rather repetative & boring reading the same kind of posts day in day out,just like you will say about this post i dare say.

Somehow i dont think its quite as easy as any football manager game,but there you go,some posters must think it is.

TwoSheds:

In a performance-based job, you don''t need anybody else to tell you when you''re not doing well enough - your performance figures / results tell you that. Worthy is no different!

And there are plenty of Football League managers out who would jump at the chance of managing Norwich, but some of them might "tell it as it is" to our Board. Also, they might want to take a few chances on players, which wouldn''t go down well, I suspect. Whilst the Board has got a tame manager in charge of the team, Worthy''s going nowhere.