Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Why is...

Was wondering myself. I frequently see less than half a dozen recorded as viewing the forum at any given moment.
Perhaps a simple case of job done - happy customers - for now
Or it''s all kicking off somewhere else and nobody''s told us. I was surprised to see the Norwich not606 forum is relatively well posted upon, compared to many other Chumps clubs - definitely not as busy as here, though.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]... this forum soooo bloomun'' quiet?🤫[/quote]

Its because decent and intelligent debate is always shut down by the usual subjects...

I keep getting distracted by Deliveroo adverts and ordering kebabs instead of posting!

... this forum soooo bloomun'' quiet?

I think even the most cold hearted, belligerent poster would find it hard to moan at the moment Double N.

AS I have said before, my attitude is each game as it is played. Each good performance and/or win makes my day or week and gets the credit whereas a bad performance or loss spoils my day or week and gets the criticism it deserves.

Obviously some will never be happy until we have Jeff Bezos as owner and we are top of the Prem.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]... this forum soooo bloomun'' quiet?

I think even the most cold hearted, belligerent poster would find it hard to moan at the moment Double N.

AS I have said before, my attitude is each game as it is played. Each good performance and/or win makes my day or week and gets the credit whereas a bad performance or loss spoils my day or week and gets the criticism it deserves.

Obviously some will never be happy until we have Jeff Bezos as owner and we are top of the Prem.[/quote]

Ridiculous statement... I''d be happy with Warren Buffett

I''m waiting for the new format forum, then I''m going to post like crazy - at least every couple of minutes - all complete nonsense, just like City 1st.

Well it''s like this Kingo. If you scroll down this page you will see that I''ve posted five different threads about football specifically our club. This thread will get the most replies though. The first of which I predicted 🙃

And I think nutty, that is why it is so quiet. This forum (or at least this part of it, which is about the only part anyone ever visits) is intended to be just NCFC related. Whilst we are doing well there isn''t much to discuss. Most of the other clubs forum that are busier generally have more general chat amongst the club specific chat which helps keep traffic and engagement up when there''s not much about the club to say, other than aren''t we doing well...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]At least it appears that the "Usual Suspects" have been reformed.
Has anyone heard from the "Silent Majority"?
[/quote]

Is it possible to hear a silent majority?

[quote user="Mike "][quote user="keelansgrandad"]... this forum soooo bloomun'' quiet?

Obviously some will never be happy until we have Jeff Bezos as owner and we are top of the Prem.[/quote]

Ridiculous statement... I''d be happy with Warren Buffett[/quote]
I''d be happy with an all you can eat buffet.

I''d be happy with an all you can eat buffet.

I''ve never been to one where they have all you can eat. Never been to one that has a Baked Alaska yet.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]You moan when they’re all over it like toxic fungus, you moan when they’re not...[/quote]
Not sure about that Gen. One man''s toxic fungus is another man''s fuel for debate. And even if it is just toxic fungus it''s better than the banal tumbleweeds we have been left with this last couple of weeks[:O]