Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Score prediction v Derby

Would be great if we could extend the winning run but would be happy with a point from this game - I''m going for 1-1

Anything could happen nowadays. We are capable, but somewhat vulnerable at the same time.

We could ''do one'' on them, we could collapse (with exhaustion?)

I''d settle for four points from the next two games, so a draw will do tonight @ 1-1.

Derby have been an unpredictable side for many seasons now. Always promising (and spending) a lot but usually buckling when it mattered.

I cannot get my mind to move from 0-1 somehow. These days you just don''t know what to expect with this team but here''s hoping for a classic away win by the single goal.

Will happy with 3 points out of the next 2 games, delighted with 4, elated with 6.. .. all else I have to moan to keep Hogsar and people happy and busy...

Archant to rig a loss for City so this forum becomes a bit busier. 17-0 to Derby. Also with Lampard being mentioned every other minute.

Or alternatively a hard fought stalemate. 0 0 or 1 1.

I hope I''m wrong.

I don''t think Derby are as good as they are made out to be. It''s all hype about Lampard and their draw at United but when all is said and done they seem to be pretty much in the same position as last year. Decent but not auto promotion standard.

Could go any way but I fancy we can win a tight contest.

0 - 2
Norwich dominate possession but waste a handful of chances before conceding on the break after around 60 minutes. When 1 nill down Farke brings on Rhodes but he gets himself sent off for punching Bradley Johnson. 10 man Norwich heroically go in search of an equaliser taking more and more risks before finally getting caught 4 on 2 at the back deep in stoppage time.

As much as the current wave of positivity is great to get swept up in, a lot of our players looked pretty exhausted against Wigan and the media + manager have made similar noises in the buildup here.
I think to get out of a tricky away game at a very changeable Derby side with a draw would be a pretty decent result for us tonight. They''re a different animal to Wigan and definitely have a couple of individual weapons in their side that would take advantage of any tiredness in our side.
If it ended up 2 points from Derby A & Stoke H at the start of the season I think a lot of us would have accepted it.

Derby may have variable form but there is a pattern of dropping points against less fancied sides. I suspect FLDCFC will be up for this so i am expecting a tough close game esp at a ground where our record isnt great

1-0 defeat but maintaining a competetive performance level

[quote user="lake district canary"]
Difficult to know, feels like we''re a proper team at the moment so I''ll say 4-1 to us and Derby run ragged and being shown up for the inconsistent side they have been so far this season.
[/quote]

I’ll have two of what ever you’re on

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="lake district canary"]
Difficult to know, feels like we''re a proper team at the moment so I''ll say 4-1 to us and Derby run ragged and being shown up for the inconsistent side they have been so far this season.
[/quote]

I’ll have two of what ever you’re on[/quote]
[:D]
Let''s go 2-1 to City

[quote user="shaunieboy77"]2-2. Frank Lampard to be mentioned every 2 minutes.[/quote]
Every minute sorry