Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Tonight's team & subs

[quote user="bristolcanary"]We have been playing very well tonight. I don''t understand the negativity from Lincoln[/quote]

Listen, I’m not being negative. We’ve been decent tonight. Did people ignore me saying that but?

Cantwell hasn’t impressed me, that’s all. He’s looked a little out of his depth. On the flip side, Aaron’s and Lewis have been terrific again.

Dont worry vanwink, its not some, its just one. Annoyingly he came back after sulking off last time.

Don''t it make you laugh. If Wilson scores he will slide along the ground but gets pushed over by Lewis and acts as if he has been shot.

From my limited coverage it looks like we''re starting to turn it up a bit, another late win perhaps?

In other news, west Bromwich clearly going for young and hungry with their substitutions, Hal Robson-Kanu, Gareth Barry and Wes Hoolahan all coming on, combined age must be 100+

Some of the play this second half has been slick and that goal to come from a set piece doesn''t tell the tale of what brought it about.

It is all about being a team and this current bunch look as though they want to play for each other.

This is a fantastic performance from where we were at the start of the season

As for Cantwell he is doing fine seasoned pros miss chances give the lad time he will produce

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Some of the play this second half has been slick and that goal to come from a set piece doesn''t tell the tale of what brought it about.

It is all about being a team and this current bunch look as though they want to play for each other.[/quote]
[Y]
A mere six points separates the top half of the table -- Going to be an incredibly tight Championship this season.

We''d have all been satisfied with a point at the beginning of the night [Y]