Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Tonight's team & subs

Farke did suggest he would be more likely to make changes for this Saturday''s game. Guess we''ll see if it''s the right choice.

Very surprised - however it is far easier for Farke to keep the same team rather than make a couple of subtle changes......

Started really well, looking good, let’s hope they can see this through and nick a win.

And Buendia as well Double N. The extra pace we have put into our now is causing Derby no end of problems.

Just like to see old Emily Nugent taken off. He likes scoring against us.

Cantwell is doing well in my opinion and getting better with each game.

Nobody looks a weak link tonight. They are playing well. Or is that disappointing some of you.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Cantwell is doing well in my opinion and getting better with each game.

Nobody looks a weak link tonight. They are playing well. Or is that disappointing some of you.[/quote]

He’s been poor tonight. Hasn’t offered anything, not been on the ball and keeps getting outpaced by Derby’s right back. He’s being carried. I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but Vrancic is probably a better option.

Fairly even half. Derby edging it towards the end. Cantwell really should have done better with the chance, but it was all of his own making. Tettey has been immense.

Agree, I see nothing weak about Cantwell however I expect to see Vrancic given half an hour.

A point would be acceptable tonight.

Bet you couldnt wait to mention when Derby had a little spell of dominance...oh, hold on, you didnt wait.

Great away performance so far and Cantwell has been decent. Few good touches, running out with the ball and helping Lewis defensively. Often best to ignore Lincoln especially when we are doing well, he has to really claw around for his negatives.

Good first-half, particularly the first 25 minutes. Also had the better scoring opportunities than the Derby/Liverpool/Chelsea combined XI.

My biggest concern is Krul getting caught out in possession at the back - Nugent and Wilson are no mugs.

Really enjoyable first half, no weak links despite what Lincoln says and could be a goal or two up. Interesting second half in prospect, whichever way it goes. Great to see good pacy football being played from us. 

[quote user="hogesar"]Bet you couldnt wait to mention when Derby had a little spell of dominance...oh, hold on, you didnt wait.

Great away performance so far and Cantwell has been decent. Few good touches, running out with the ball and helping Lewis defensively. Often best to ignore Lincoln especially when we are doing well, he has to really claw around for his negatives.[/quote]

No he hasn’t. He’s barely touched the ball, when he has he often given it away, and he’s missed a sitter. He’s been ineffective tonight. Hopefully he improves, but he struggled against Wigan too and probably needs a rest for a couple of games.

Just had a look at this, cant believe what I read from some of you guys, it was a good half and Cantwell is doing fine.