Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

Tim Krull

Proving his worth now I would say and likely to get better.

Great professional as well, could of fell to pieces after first few games. Could also so easily have been dropped so fair play to Farke as well with Krull being a major part of our current run.

[quote user="Well b back"]Proving his worth now I would say and likely to get better.

Great professional as well, could of fell to pieces after first few games. Could also so easily have been dropped so fair play to Farke as well with Krull being a major part of our current run.[/quote]Glad he is doing well. It did sound from the early matches that not only was he making mistakes that led to goals but he was not dominating his area  as he should. Looking just at the brief highlights from last night, and the save he made from Mount, I noticed that Krul was tracking Mount''s movement all the way as he dribbled towards goal and in from the left to right, and adjusting his positioning, his right to left, and forwards, ending up out on the edge of the 6-yard box to give Mount as little as possible to shoot at. Good keeping.

he''s been immense in the last few games.

He will make the occasional mistake as he is that kind of ''keeper, quick and brave when coming off his line.

Commands things in the area, thoughtful with his kicking. Inspired signing.

I was disappointed with the Remi Matthews outcome, I''m not now.

Looking very assured. Lets not hope its a curse saying nice things.

Makes it even more embarrassing that some were writing him off after 2 games in favour of the inexperienced Matthews. Most knew we have a very decent keeper on our hands in Krul.

As with any goalkeeper, when they make a mistake it usually end up in a goal being conceded. Hardest position on the pitch.

At least if you give the ball away as a defender, midfielder or striker, there''s usually an opportunity for someone to win it back.

Agree with most on here, he looks a lot more composed and confident in the last few games - as has most of the team.

As they say form is temporary, class is permanent and he''s now starting to show us why he was a regular Dutch international squad member.