Sign in to follow this  
kettering canary

DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL

What do you think to the idea of bringing someone in to share some ideas with worthy. I think that in the last few home games that i have seen we seem to look rather 1 D and lacking in the ideas department. I think that someone like Kevin Keegan or maybe Bobby Robson could come in and do a very good job.

Just over the last few games? Did you not watch last season? Hoof the ball up to Hucks,hope he doesnt fall over or get fouled & hope he gets a good cross in! Very 1d indeed & very boring & predictable! A director of football may well be a good idea though.Good point!

[quote]What do you think to the idea of bringing someone in to share some ideas with worthy. I think that in the last few home games that i have seen we seem to look rather 1 D and lacking in the ideas depar...[/quote]

I think the answer lies within the club,promote David Williams into the 1st team setup,his coaching and technical knowledge have always seemed wasted in the academy.

[quote]On principle, it is a very good idea which had come across my mind in recent weeks, but realistically where would the wages come from?[/quote]

Did we not have 2 million pounds floating about only recently? No doubt we could spend it on players but I think that the players we have under the right management would be a match for anyone in this league.