Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Stoke match thread

C ant make today through other commitments, but I’d take a point today, I’d love to win, but a point keeps up our unbeaten run.

Stoke are decent enough but hopefully we start fast and carry on our good form.

COYY

Any streams today?

Where''s nbs when needed and that Vipbox(?) link?

Cricfree only have the Preston game from the Chumps in their listings.

Must be a minutes silence in Scotland all their games start at 15.01. Who died up there or are they celebrating Nicola Sturrrgeon''s birthday?

Its up on Vipbox but couldnt use it last time until game started and had to edit link to another stream then worked fine. Isnt our resident flowerpot man handy for this kind of thing. Im a technodunce.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6vLwauk8U

Not hopeful though. Might be a scam.[/quote]

It''s legit. All you need to do is give your name, address and banking details. Even though I gave them my three digit code, they promised not to charge me.

https://vipbox.im/watch-norwich-city-vs-stoke-athletic-stream-2

this is working for me, cant do clicky, give the link 30 secs for invisible adverts to disappear, then press play button.

Hard to be upset after that. Unfortunate for Timm but we dont deserve to be losing. Stoke are shi1t. Even worse, the scum are winning...

Some good play and dangerous situations but no clear chances. Stoke will just hit us on the break all game long.

It''s probably the one issue with the system we play - we''ll never create a hat full so the odd goal here or there is even more important. Hernandez required to inject more pace into us and more fear into them.

Still all to play for.

OTBC

Utter travesty. Our football is a joy to watch. Todd''s showing real strength in this match.

Funnily enough I thought something was going slightly astray from about 30 minutes; they had an attack down our right & we weren''t closing down as quite quickly as before. Marginal, but it was there.

Christoph''s having a thru''penny bit head day.

Needs a decent HT talk from our Daniel!

Played some wonderful stuff in that half and no way deserve to be losing.

Just need to keep our heads and goals will come.

Hernandez on early for me, prob for Buendia

Not enough balls into the box this half. They scored from an aimless ball into the box. Possession play is awesome but final third is still a work in progress.

Inexperience and fatigue showed there I think, deserved more really and an unlucky way to go behind. Once they were ahead, Stoke were always favourites, as their game plan was to defend anyway.

Shame to lose but all about how we bounce back. Three tough games when the break is over but we''ve shown before we can beat tough teams.