Sign in to follow this  
eeyore

Sam Allardyce

Sorry my iPad is playing up !

Paddy Power claims a Norwich punter "tried" to put a six figure bet on the fore mentioned man being the next City manager ??

Apart from the fact that someone decided to burn money by contributing to the drinks bill at the annual bookies'' convention in Margate next week, it is also a little unsettling and unwelcome as it seems to coincide with a successful spell of results and performances which has resulted in the ''Farke Way'' finally being taken fully on board by the majority of fans.

[quote user="lincoln canary "]We can all pray that this will never happen.[/quote]
Fixed it for you. [:D]

Strange indeed....

If someone is willing to place that amount of money, they must have inside news.

If true maybe Farke was said he is not willing to sign a new contract?

Allardyce would not be a bad appointment in my opinion.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]
[quote user="lincoln canary "]We can all pray that this will never happen.[/quote]
Fixed it for you. [:D]
[/quote]
Much better. Wouldn''t want him anywhere near our club.

But in all seriousness, who wouldn''t want him? His CV is impressive

At our level a born winner, strange that people would not want to see us win more often than not..

[quote user="Mike "]But in all seriousness, who wouldn''t want him? His CV is impressive

At our level a born winner, strange that people would not want to see us win more often than not..[/quote]
I''d rather watch a Farke team at it''s best than an Allardyce team at it''s best.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Mike "]But in all seriousness, who wouldn''t want him? His CV is impressive

At our level a born winner, strange that people would not want to see us win more often than not..[/quote]
I''d rather watch a Farke team at it''s best than an Allardyce team at it''s best.
[/quote]

I''d rather win ugly and get promoted, than play pretty and finish mid-table. Each to their own I guess.

Problem is winning isn''t guaranteed under Fat Sam. So it could be ugly and still mid table.

While I don''t wish for him at my club, winning doesn''t come much more guaranteed than under Big Sam- his record is actually pretty impressive all things considered.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

I''d rather win ugly and get promoted, than play pretty and finish mid-table. Each to their own I guess.[/quote]
Promotion is never certain, even with someone like Allardyce, so good football as a Farke team sets out to play with will be what most of us want to see.....anyhow, if a Farke team does play at it''s best consistently this season, promotion would be on the cards anyway. The only question is can we maintain the recent execellent style of play for  the whole season and add goals to it when all the players are back challenging for the team, McLean, Hernandez to name two.