Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

Online petition

" MadDan, calling other people stupid and offering nothing but sarcasm are traits you are displaying very well to date. "

I might add that if you don''t like what I post then don''t read. However if you do read what I write then do have the curtesy not to make up things then argue against them. I have not called "other people stupid".

" Do you have anything constructive to offer on what you think Worthy needs to do to hold on to his job? "

Yes, he is currently the manager.

Worthy should stay for now.

Wiz, you asked how many chances he needs. I would say one: this one. Or do you think he was lucky to stay on when we lost the play-off final, or when we only won the league by eight points after that disgraceful defeat at Sunderland. Or when we took our battle against relegation to the last day? It''s as if he''s been awful for years.... I look forward to your post on October the first, as we break into the top six, when you hail Worthy as the Messiah once more and castigate those who had the temerity to doubt him...

A decent manager and we would probably been safe on the last day , Worthington was the biggest hinderance to our safety last season and if hes not removed and removed quickly we will be this seasons Notts Forest.

Ive already given my views (give him four more games), but I really want to ask the question. Out of the people who want him sacked, how many of you were also in the boo boys at the end of the 2002/2003 season when people wanted Worthy sacked after our 8th place finish?

Mad Dan - If I was you I would calm down a little on the board. I see that having accused me of having my allegiances elsewhere that you never came back on to justify the accusation? (As I said at the time, im one of the more posivite posters on here!) And it appears that you arent making many friends on this thread either. You earlier said "However if you do read what I write then do have the curtesy not to make up things then argue against them", how about if you accuse someone of not being a genuine Norwich fan then do have the courtesy to explain why, and not to run away having done so!

Long time supporter, first time poster. i''m behind worthy, he does make strange decisions which none of us understand and some times theyre the wrong decisions, but he''s only human. what i really dont understand is how some people can call themselves supporters when they dont support the manager, half the team and only say good things when the teams winning. being a supporter isnt just about glory, its being with the team at all times, Through glory and the ****. i hope that some of you will change your views later on in the season.

I believe Worthy would win some of us over if he:

a.  Gave Fleming a rest for a few games.

b.  Changed our tactics slightly rather than the hoof up front, and ball out to Huckerby (not for the next 3 games).

c.  When we are 1-0 down after an hour, bring on the substitute striker before the 85th minute.

d.  Gave some of the youngsters a chance, they might not have the experience, but there again what are some of our more experienced players doing at the moment.

e.  Get a member of his coaching staff to sit high up in one of the stands with a phone link down to the bench.  I will never understand how they can possibly see where things are going wrong sitting/standing at the dug out.

I will always support the team even when we are playing badly, I never boo the players off the pitch even if the match was crap, but I have no sympathy for a manager who can''t see anything wrong, when most of the supporters, who are not qualified managers, can clearly see the problems.

In reply Trent Canary, I explained the reasoning behind my suggestion of you having your allegiance elsewhere in my post.

I am entitled to to take a stance, as have you with your usage of emotive language such as ''calm down'', ''making friends'' and ''running away'', based on what is written.

What''s not acceptable is to fabricate what someone wrote then argue against that.