Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Score predictions At the City ground

A win would confirm our arrival as a serious force at the top end of the league. Our run would resume and Swansea could be seen as a blip.

We are capable of getting three points, but so are Forest.

A likely draw wouldn''t be a disaster.

Percentages?

Forest win 40%

Draw 35%

Norwich win 25%

Will be a tight game (as always, with us) and the winning team will win by a one goal margin.
I''m saying that''s us and I''m going for a 2-1 win! OTBC

Yes, definitely hope we can put the blip against Sunderland behind us.....

Forest are in the top 6 and 7 games unbeaten, with some very good players. they highly rate their winger Lolley who''s scoring and setting up goals so will be a real test for our fullbacks.

Also if we lose I''ll get a bit of ribbing at work Monday !

This is a real test of how far City have come, I think we''re now good enough to get something here and I''m saying City to win 2-1.

"Yes, definitely hope we can put the blip against Sunderland behind us....."

He, he,sarky that.

Even I as the least informed poster on this forum know that Sunderland are currently in League 2.

I wasn''t aware of this Lolley so if he''s that good then perhaps a likely home win should have a few more percentage points then, or is he lickable?

Of course we are all hoping that result vs Swansea was a blip - normal service will hopefully be resumed v whoever it is tomorrow (I can''t be bothered to look).

I reckon it''ll be a tight game tomorrow, hopefully we can nick it 1-0 but would be pretty happy with a draw.

If we go and play our usual game and take control of the ball as much as possible, Forest will struggle imo, although they have the quality to score.  I would say a quality game in prospect and a close one. 3-2 to us.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Yes, definitely hope we can put the blip against Sunderland behind us....."

He, he,sarky that.

Even I as the least informed poster on this forum know that
Sunderland are currently in League 2.

I wasn''t aware of this Lolley so if he''s that good then perhaps a likely home win should have a few more percentage points then, or is he lickable?[/quote]
Nice typo.
Wasn''t it ?