Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Naismith

Looking at his current form up North, should we have kept him ? Not sure if he would have fitted in the way we play at the moment but he knows where the back of the net is !

I know how particularly Chris Sutton lauds the level of (Premiership) Scottish football on TV and Tw@tter ... but I''m sorry, the level is not comparable...

We shouldn''t have kept him, he wasn''t performing for us and I don''t think the English Championship was his place to "shine"...

Nah, our current striking and attacking midfield options are better, younger and presumably quite a bit cheaper.
Kyle Lafferty''s goal per game ratio is even better than Naismith''s. Anyone want him back?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]No, it didn''t work out, which is a pity - there''s a decent enough player there. We''ve moved on, as has he.[/quote]
He may have moved on regarding getting regular football but we''re still picking up the tab on the balance of his contract.
He''s well known for doing good work outside of football which is a plus but all his wailing about just wanting to play again looks a bit hollow when he''s happy for a third party to be subbing him out so he can play for Hearts.

Exactly! I recall him saying he’d play for Hearts for free, which is only true to the extent that he’s happy do it whilst someone else is actually still paying him.