Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Grabban going to be major problem

My point about Teemu Pukki was in reply to the point already made on this thread that Grabban was better than our strikers. How come that didn''t make your list Kingo?

Ok, I thought I did. I mentioned his stats in the reply to the Grabban stats. I also posted about his record against us since he left and the fact that he scored against the binners. If anything that put meat on a very bare opening post. Which posts were more on topic than mine?

Actually thats fair- I''ve paid too much attention to your final line and not enough to the actual content. Shouldn''t have lumped your posts in with the others.

No worries Kingo.

The other post made me actually look up Pukkis stats and I was amazed by how many games he has played since the start of last season.

FWIW about Grabban, the local paper in Nottingham has a few comments that their winger called Joe Lolley is their standout player at the moment, scoring one and setting up the other in their win at Boro. So it''ll be interesting to see how he does against our fullbacks.

They also have a certain Daryl Murphy in their squad.

All in all, Forest are a well funded side at the moment who''ve just broken into the top 6, with a manager we know all about (Karanka) and this could be a real measure of how far City have come.

Forest are a decent side and the home team in this contest which puts the pressure on them to secure the win. Grabban is a good player but we shouldn’t be fixated with him. Forest have plenty of good players as do we.This game is a hard one to predict. We certainly have the capabilities to take something here if our players perform as they are capable of doing particularly if we continue to be difficult to score against. Having been held back so far Rhodes is certainly going to be busting a gut to have a impact on the game. This should be exciting stuff.

Funny how you took a couple of hours to post which for the avoidance of doubt was aimed at Lakey just minutes after Grabban scored. Mind you it has attracted nearly a full house of who i suspected would be replying.

Ok thankfully I was wrong ,he did score though ! Can''t get used to us coming performing so well ,exciting times ahead I hope

Good to see a consistent team establishing itself .

Did I hear the Norwich fans singing "Grabban what''s the score,"

Surely not. Disgraceful!

He who bumps last.....

🙃🙃🙃

I have just seen you are winning the Super 6 by a country mile so you get in all the bumps you like while you can. [;)]

Thought his movement was very good as a lone striker, something he always done well for us too.

But he hardly had a sniff in the second half and our CB scored twice as many goals as Grabban!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Did I hear the Norwich fans singing "Grabban what''s the score,"

Surely not. Disgraceful!

He who bumps last.....

🙃🙃🙃[/quote]

Also singing the Bradley Johnson song .., who’d have thought why?

After the opening spell Grabban pretty much went AWOL as far as I could see.