Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Josh Murphy

It would be great if he could fulfil his potential! The move away could be the making of him - I felt that he lacked confidence playing for us, perhaps not helped by some of the comments that he got.

Good luck to him he always had talent just needed to find some consistency and we''re not always the most patient with our attacking players.

He''s going to have a big job on to keep Cardiff up though.

Terrible defending from fulham - he was always in acres of space on the left, but good to see him make use of it and be effective in attack and score a good goal . Still showed his soft side by making the mistake to allow Fulham to score their second goal - something we all saw regularly, having the ball taken from him so easily. Cardiff and Fulham both having a good go at it, but so poor in many ways compared to other teams in the PL, cannon fodder imo.

Josh always was a match winner and on his day unplayable against for full backs.

He was frustrating at times but I always felt unfairly criticised at times.i doubt he''s changed much from the player we had, as good as he was yesterday, I think he lost possesion that led to Fulham equaliser so if that was us, even after a 4-2 win there would still be ppl moaning at him here and no doubt Cardiff have their fair share of moaners too..

Good luck to him, and Jacob, they could both be at carrow road again next season....assuming we don''t go up.