Sign in to follow this  
pete

Bottom of the league at Portman Road

I think there are those who demand we win every game.

I expect us to win every game but of course am realist enough to know that won''t happen.

If we do lose the next three games then we will deserve to be at the bottom.

But I expect us to win the next three and trust in my unrealistic dreams.

"There are 3 or 4 posters on here who seem to enjoy any failure ...and I say this because their posts are very predictable and lack balance"

They are like a lot of political posters over here - give it a rest guys, nobody is buying your BS perhaps except you and your small clan, although I doubt you really believe it either. I know in this case you are not being paid, so its either a pathetic game, or a cry for attention.

[quote user="Indy"]It won’t happen, I think we’ll beat Preston tomorrow, put one over the AN lovers, Farkes a far better coach than Neil and his football style is better.

If we carry on playing as we have been our front three will get a few goals, Leeds are flying but again a solid draw is definitely there.

I don’t think well lose to the binners, we’ve got too strong a squad for them.

Hopefully a couple draws and a win tomorrow night will take us clear.

Once this season is over and we’ve got all the high earners off the book, Farke can start to build a settled young side for a few seasons.

Nothing’s guaranteed apart from death, taxes were till online retailers proved otherwise! But we won’t be bottom at Binman Road.[/quote]

Farke is better than Alex Neil 😂😂😂. I must have missed us getting promoted to the premiership under Farke.

I don’t credit Neil on getting us up, never did rate his style of football, I reckon starting from 7th with that squad a fair few of us on this pink in site would have got that team up!

Now tell me how did he do his first season down with his squad which he frittered away over £50 million on? I must have missed him getting us back up after he got us relegated!

Coach for coach Farke is far better with far better football, which we are starting to see the seeds growing.

Imagine if Farke had £50 million to spend and not have to work off the back of AN expensive mistakes!

I guess then negativity is based on last season (and the two seasons before) rather than the three poor results.

But after believing we can do it, I am not in the finger biting brigade and starting to believe that we need a big change!

[quote user="pete"]Defeat at home to Preston and on Saturday to a rampant Leeds followed by defeat a decided possibility to Ipswich for the first time in 10 years and in all likelihood means City will be bottom of the league on Sept 1.[/quote]

You must be gutted tonight

If we keep on scoring goals the way we can I am beginning to think that our team stand more chance of being eaten than beaten when they visit the Portaloo next week.

Cole ''bite yer legs'' Skuse apart, the rest of them, from the manager downwards, are always being described as "young and hungry" on TWTD.

Pukki Pie anybody?

Just as well Harry Toffolo is no longer with us, I''d fear for his safety.

I should imagine that the Ipswich branch of McDonalds is kept very busy these days.

At some time in the future they will beat us again.But not this side of the next Ice Age.