Sign in to follow this  
pete

Bottom of the league at Portman Road

Defeat at home to Preston and on Saturday to a rampant Leeds followed by defeat a decided possibility to Ipswich for the first time in 10 years and in all likelihood means City will be bottom of the league on Sept 1.

I''m normally quite restrained but the amount of hair-pulling, teeth-gnashing and extreme overreactions after three(!)

league matches really is something else.

If all you can do is be a complete negative troll then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BORE OFF AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE.

The thought that this might happen is almost unthinkable but sadly it could well happen

How far we have fallen in such a short time and how happy the happy clappers are with the situation

Pete''s life is a dark friendless place. Pete try Tinder or at the very least have a wa nk mate,you desperately need it.

Indeed Branston, revolting... I can assure you that there will be a lot of "I told you we were sh!te" etc.. on here , on tw@tter and FB...

These trolls just aren''t supporters ...

Or we could win tomorrow, and draw the next two

Or we could lose tomorrow and win the next two

Or we could win the next two and then lose to the scum

Or we could lose all three

Or we could draw all three

Or we could win all three

There''s even more possibilities than those.

Football, it''s a funny old game!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Indeed Branston, revolting... I can assure you that there will be a lot of "I told you we were sh!te" etc.. on here , on tw@tter and FB...

These trolls just aren''t supporters ...[/quote]
Social media is open to anyone who has a mind to, to kick up a fuss and put up a never ending barage of negativity and just keep it going whatever anyone says to redress the balance.  It ruins real debate, it becomes a one man show, probably drags a few people along with them, especially if they know the person concerned.  I see FB fans have started a positive only group, but unfortunatetly that is no better as you just get a one sided view.
In real life, people don''t get a chance to mouth off their agendas so much - there are limited opportunities for it, but social media (which can be totally unlike real life) opens up a world to them that makes them feel as if they have a bit of power - somewhere to let off steam.
As for pete, sadly I think he is the creation of someone who posts under a different name and just does pete to get a little entertainment.  Sad, yes, meaningful op...no.
Will we lose the next three games? Unlikely imo, but it could happen I suppose - but starting an op about it is trolling at best or if by some chance it is meant seriously, then the person behind the op needs help.

Nah, we will beat them at their place (brace from Jordan), Draw with Preston and lose to Leeds.

We won''t be bottom as there are far worse teams in the league.

QPR for one, were Seb is on trial!!!

Jim Bell-the only people who are happy whenever our club suffers a set back, bad result or something else negative in nature are people and posters like you and Big Vince.

You love it, feed off it like an Incubus. It gives you a platform and you are maximising your enjoyment out of it as much as you possibly can.

Or merely desperately trying to attract attention in what is often a less than fulfilling live.

I would have preferred it to have come from pig mince himself
but he probably couldn''t be excused from his basket weaving class

If by some freak of football we do find ourselves unfortunately bottom of the league at Portaloo Road.....It may be an actual abject blessing an'' lesson in disguise - as hopefully it''ll be the huge reality kick up the rump that our Board, Webber, Farke, the current squad and the club as a whole really need....It will hammer home our true weaknesses, then hopefully stir them into doing something to reverse the situation before we get drawn too far into the cesspit of........DOOOOOOOM!

[quote user="Ben"]Or merely desperately trying to attract attention in what is often a less than fulfilling live.[/quote] Quite funny coming from somebody who is on here all day everyday posting nothing but rubbish and shite as somebody suggested do something better with your universal credit money .

Every season the same posters say we will lose the derby. Eventually they will be right. This unbeaten run is unprecedented and many city fans have lived and died without experiencing the like of it. When we eventually lose one will anyone be grateful for having lived through this period of dominance?

It won’t happen, I think we’ll beat Preston tomorrow, put one over the AN lovers, Farkes a far better coach than Neil and his football style is better.

If we carry on playing as we have been our front three will get a few goals, Leeds are flying but again a solid draw is definitely there.

I don’t think well lose to the binners, we’ve got too strong a squad for them.

Hopefully a couple draws and a win tomorrow night will take us clear.

Once this season is over and we’ve got all the high earners off the book, Farke can start to build a settled young side for a few seasons.

Nothing’s guaranteed apart from death, taxes were till online retailers proved otherwise! But we won’t be bottom at Binman Road.

Indy, nearly the same, I think we’ll beat Preston, lose to Leeds and draw with Ipswich to continue the inconsistency, giving pleasure & pain in equal measure

I loved the WBAgame, both teams with defensive weakness and both teams with very good front three, thought it could have gone either way.

Can’t make tomorrow but will be there on Saturday, looking forward to it.

If only we''d kept Surman and CH we would never be in this position talking about being bottom of TC

I just want to get through the whole decade unbeaten by them! Is that too much to ask? 🙏🏻

Very considered post Indy. A true supporter.

There are 3 or 4 posters on here who seem to enjoy any failure ...and I say this because their posts are very predictable and lack balance.

I guess they might be supporters? Who really knows. So i will still read their posts yet it''s best not to respond. Just let their posts go unanswered because there is little chance of a reasoned debate.