Sign in to follow this  
chipster

final year of contract form!!!!

just a quicky ,i may be way off base here but i have a feeling that brennan may be in the last year of his contract? if not he is certainly getting there, my thoughts are, is his current upturn in form anything to do with this, we have seen this before, sorry i cant give you names .but i have seen players that have been strangly under performing for years suddenly spring to life when there contract is getting close to expiring, this might be hugly unfair to brennan, who seems to have shown more form in three games than he has in three years but it just struck me as it might be a reason for this change in form ,what is more interesting to me is how many players at any one time at any one club do you think have this mind set, if it does indeed exsist, and if it does exsist, how do we as supporters feel about professional players giving us less than there all untill it really means life and death to them.

is there a way to control them better? i know we have incentives with win bonusus but can we go further and have performance bonusus? there has to be a way that a club can get what they are paying for after getting a player at a club.

THe reason he is doing so well is because he is getting played imo. Whenever he has played before he has done quite well but now he is getting a run in the team. I dont think its to do with his contract but he deserves a new one