Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Forest match thread

Glad Todd keeps his place. Offers something a little bit different to Buendia (who is also good).

OT, I see Leeds, Leeds are falling apart, again ... (pace Joy Division).

Buendia we have to remember came in as an winger / number 10, which is where he came on and changed the game against Preston way back when. He''s also played a lot of football, doing a pretty great job as a result, but was due a rest.
I think we all knew it wasn''t going to be Srbeny to come in for Pukki.
Now we just wait with bated breath to find out if Farke can carry our form over an international break in the same way as he arrested the slump after the previous one.

Vipbox have it listed Lapps, its a bit of a wind up getting through the ads etc. but has worked pretty well for me the last few games when not available here on ifollow.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Vipbox have it listed Lapps, its a bit of a wind up getting through the ads etc. but has worked pretty well for me the last few games when not available here on ifollow.[/quote]Thanks, I''ll check it out. [Y]

[quote user="Mason 47"]I think they''re showing it at the City Ground, Nottingham Laps[/quote]Thanks, do you have a link? [;)]

You have to click on the Reading thread to get our match

Zimmermann started it with a careless pass. Sometimes if you can''t pass it, thump it up the pitch.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I thought we didn’t have to worry about Grabban?![/quote]
Lakey where are you ? [:P]

Our passing is awful. Forest are upping the pace so we need to slow it down and pick a pass.

Commentators saying Rhodes missed a sitter but it was Stiepperman. And it was a sitter.

Stiepermann really needs to add goals to his game if he''s going to play that no.10 role.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Stiepermann really needs to add goals to his game if he''s going to play that no.10 role.[/quote]

Agreed - he''s had quite a few chances in recent games but doesn''t appear to have an eye for goal.

OTBC