Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Whos going to take this League by the scruff of the neck?

If anyone?

Leeds are faltering which I called, albeit theyre doing it far earlier than i thought. Maybe theyll regroup and have a ridiculous second half of the season?

West Brom are top scorers but their manager is inexperienced, they were very lucky to beat us and losing to Wigan at the weekend causes doubts.

Thought Brentford might at least cement a play off space this season but losing their manager might knock them out.

Stoke and Swansea dont look like going straight back up.

I dont think we have enough in terms of genuine quality at the top end of the pitch to see us leading the top of the table, but who knows?

Boro look solid right now.

I wonder if Swansea will turn a corner and go on a run- I like a lot of what they do.

Will also be interesting to see how Villa do under new management.

But it does seem like there isn''t going to be one or two teams running away with the league this season which is interesting.

I must say I thought the three relegated sides would be performing better than this so far.

I think Boro are getting their act together. Of the relegated sides, I still think West Brom are the most dangerous...Leeds have fallen away but will be thereabout...

very , very difficult to predict...

Who knows?

The way we have gelled, the team spirit, the delightful passing play, the confidence and the results lead me to be firmly convinced that NCFC have as good a chance as any.

There has been an element of good fortune about some of our points gathering as things have happened in our favour at times, but even more so we have been unlucky to lose points on occasions.

WBA should be up there , purely because of firepower , anyone who has Gayle in this league will always be there or thereabouts, they could have made themselves more of a certainty imo by appointing a more experienced manager.

Have I missed Ricardo''s "12 matches in" prediction as to where we''ll finish?

I think Middlesbrough and West Bromwich most likely to finish in the top two, but it''s a very competitive league again this year.

We could well be witnessing the most exciting Championship for some time with competition for top two and top six places going to the wire.

[quote user="McCanary"]There is always a team that puts in a late surge I am putting my money on Agent Hurst doing that at ip5w1ch

😁😁😁😁😂😂😂[/quote]

Presumably you mean ''surging'' downwards ?

Don''t think Villa are going to improve much, new manager bounce of course, but Bruce was a decent manager already. Middlesbrough and West Brom for top two for me, Stoke, Leeds, Forest, Swansea will be competing for 3rd - 6th I think. As for us, my head says 8th - 11th, but I''d love to be wrong of course.