He slowly walked/jogged past the City fans with a smug look on his face and then gave it the big''un when he got to the Forest fans on the side. He''s a truly odious little cretin. Glad we wiped the smile of his face.
You can see it on the highlights.
My only regret from today is that he didn''t get injured. It''s rare to hate an ex-city player, particularly one who has scored against the scum on multiple occasions but that guy is just a complete tw@.

[quote user="Van wink"]A complete tw@t indeed, must have been terrific in the City end👍[/quote]
Absolutely unreal. Brilliant atmosphere. Especially when the players came over at the end. There is something special building at this football club.

[quote user="kick it off"]He slowly walked/jogged past the City fans with a smug look on his face and then gave it the big''un when he got to the Forest fans on the side. He''s a truly odious little cretin. Glad we wiped the smile of his face.
You can see it on the highlights.
My only regret from today is that he didn''t get injured. It''s rare to hate an ex-city player, particularly one who has scored against the scum on multiple occasions but that guy is just a complete tw@.
[/quote]
On that, for once, we can agree.

Smug b******. Never a fan of him and disliked his attitude. Pleased he was on the losing team.

Have TBH I was worried after the goal because he seemed to get away from our CBs so easily & he made a few useful runs in the spell that followed but then largely disappeared.

I think the super Bradley Johnson chants in the second half were aimed at him.

Will never forget his goals against 1p5wich but overall he does seem a bit of a primadonna

I never really rated Grabban that highly when he was here but I don''t want him to get injured- such a strange overreaction.

He walked out on us pre game but we got 7m quid for a player who clearly wasn''t Premier League quality which isn''t bad really.

People are very selective in their outrage- Holt and Hoolahan both tried to force moves out of the club but that gets ignored as they were brilliant players for us.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bradley-johnson-admits-he-d-never-rule-out-norwich-city-return-after-midfielder-s-derby-spell-ends-1-5069002

All the rumours about Johnson/Grabban (bit like there were about Holt/Morison) but this article states:

While at Carrow Road the midfielder took on plasterer and bricklaying courses to make sure his options were open once his legs had enough. Now he’s added coaching badges to the mix – completing them in Ireland alongside former team-mates and good friends, Gary O’Neil and especially Lewis Grabban.