Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 12

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and apologies for being a tad late but only just got back late last night from Lanzarote. Good luck to both Daniel and Crabby not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.
Division One please and a HOME WIN for PETERBOROUGH v Accrington Stanley.
For the City bet Hernandez to score at anytime.

My pick this week is a Saturday evening affair in the Belgian top-flight, and Antwerp (currently 4th with 19 points from 10 games) should beat Lokeren (just 5 points in the same period and 14th).
To help with your Sunday choices, I''ll throw this one in there as an additional suggestion - the Norwegian top division, and leaders Rosenborg (53 points from 25 games) to win away at Lillestrom (26 from 25 and 13th in a 16-team league).
And finally, I fancy Jordan Rhodes to take his surely-inevitable chance to stake a claim and to score anytime.
Best of luck Daniel with another two sets of picks - one of them is bound to win at some point.  I am sure we can dissect your selections on the way to and from the match tomorrow [;)].  And of course good luck to all PUPs.

Portsmouth home win in an attempt to break my losing streak. Rhodes to score anytime.

Good luck all.

Hi all,

Looks to be some mis-matches thrown up in the Scottish Cup, so I like the look of

EDINBURGH v Civil Service Strollers - HOME WIN

For the City bet, how about a Grabban / Murphy (boo) double? Both to score anytime. (ffs)

Good luck!

Leedscanary

My pick this week will be JUVENTUS home win v genoa

Norwich bet I say Rhodes to score last goal

Good luck

First off I''d like to thank everone that has made a suggestion this week. Its been a difficult week as you''re never quite sure how teams will play after a international break. I''ve tried to add a couple of away wins in the mix to try and boost the odds a bit as well. The Saturday games I''ve gone for are Man City, PSG, Leipzig, AEK athens, Salzburg and juventus. The Sunday games I''ve used 3 that were suggested on here and added 3 of my own. They are Olympiakos, Rosenborg, FCI Levadia, Rangers, Arsenal Women and Fiorentina. Hopefully with a bit of luck there will be a double win this weekend. Thanks again and good luck pups!

Hi Nutty and fellow PuPs

Thanks you all very much for your help, it was much appreciated

Right, I have gone for;

0-0

1-1

2-2

BTTS

Rhodes to score anytime

Stiepermann to score anytime

less than 2.5 goals

more than 2.5 goals

H/T Forest F/T Draw

H/T Draw/ F/T Norwich

Good luck all, especially Hammond

Can I have a Hartlepool win also please Nutty?

I''m going to be greedy and expect a Forest onslaught in the first half, then we come back with 2 certain goalscorers and finish Desmond, so that will bring in 6 successful bets!

I’m running a bit late this weekend. My pick this week is a home win for MK DONS v Northampton.

For the match bet I think it’s going to be tough so 1-1 looks good to me.

Good luck everyone!

[quote user="Hammond1612"]First off I''d like to thank everone that has made a suggestion this week. Its been a difficult week as you''re never quite sure how teams will play after a international break. I''ve tried to add a couple of away wins in the mix to try and boost the odds a bit as well. The Saturday games I''ve gone for are Man City, PSG, Leipzig, AEK athens, Salzburg and juventus. The Sunday games I''ve used 3 that were suggested on here and added 3 of my own. They are Olympiakos, Rosenborg, FCI Levadia, Rangers, Arsenal Women and Fiorentina. Hopefully with a bit of luck there will be a double win this weekend. Thanks again and good luck pups![/quote]
Thanks Dan, these are brilliant selections buddy and I''m convinced we''ll break our duck this weekend. I''ve placed the Saturday picks with Bet 365 where the potential return is £49.07 Here are the details : -

Leipzig

-         

-

13/10

-         

-

14:30 Sat

Man City

-         

1/12

-

15:00 Sat

PSG

-         

1/12

16:00 Sat

Salzburg

-

1/9

16:00 Sat

AEK Athens

-

4/11

16:15 Sat

Juventus

-

1/5

17:00 Sat

I can''t find prices for Arsenal Ladies except on Paddypower and can''t find Levadia anywhere tonight. That could change so I''ll check again later tomorrow so no panic yet. Let''s see what tomorrow brings.
Good luck Dan and all you PUPs[:)]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Hi Nutty and fellow PuPs

Thanks you all very much for your help, it was much appreciated

Right, I have gone for;

0-0

1-1

2-2

BTTS

Rhodes to score anytime

less than 2.5 goals

more than 2.5 goals

H/T Forest F/T Draw

H/T Draw/ F/T Norwich

Good luck all, especially Hammond

Can I have a Hartlepool win also please Nutty?[/quote]
Thanks Crabby. I love these and we''re definitely adding to the pot. It will add interest to the game finding out how much. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

0-0 Draw

£1 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

1-1 Draw

£1 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

2-2 Draw

£1 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

8/11

£1.72

Rhodes to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

15/9

£2.87

£1 Bill Hill

5/1

£6.00

Less than 2.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

10/11

£1.90

More than 2.5 goals 

£1 Bill Hill

1/1

£2.00

H/T Forest F/T Draw 

£1 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

H/T Draw/ F/T Norwich

£1 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

I''m really looking forward to the game even though I''m watching on the wireless. Safe trip to all who are going. Good luck Crabby and of course our beloved team [:)]

If arsenal and levadia don’t become available I’ve got 2 backup choices, feyenoord and anderlecht. Looking forward to the match today, probably won’t know how our picks are doing until I’m in the car afterwards

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Hammond1612"]Thanks Eddie for the intro, I always look forward to the opportunity to add money into the pot. I’ve given Eddie an extra tenner so I’m going to do two lots of bets, one on the Saturday and one on the Sunday, so hopefully this will give us a bit of an extra chance to get back to winning ways. I’ll post the selections on Friday night so plenty of time to get the suggestions in. Thanks again Eddie for the opportunity! Also my pick is juventus this week.[/quote]

Iffy internet access this week, and I have no idea of odds as yet, but possibilities I have seen for Saturday are:

Apollon in Cyprus.

Slovak Bratislava in Slovakia.

Mechtersheim in the RPS section of the German Oberliga.

For Sunday:

Turkgucu Ataspor in the Bayern Sud section of the Oberliga
.[/quote]
I''ll go for this one, which might be useful if a replacement is needed. Turkgucu-Ataspor, top, have a 7-0-0 and 21/4 home record. Unterfohring, one from bottom, have a 1-1-5 and 5/14 away record. The odds are around 1/5.

Apologies to lincsy, king and Anthony (but Klose has cost me in the PuPs pledges!) for ignoring you, but we got a little bit of money and also 3 BIG points!

Thanks for this generous second set for tomorrow Dan. All the games are now on Bet365 with a potential return of £80.43. Here are the details : -

Levadia

-         

-

1/50

-         

-

11:00 Sun

Rosenborg

-         

6/5

-

12:00 Sun

Rangers

-         

2/7

-

13:30 Sun

Arsenal Ladies

1/3

14:00 Sun

Fiorentina

8/15

17:00 Sun

Olympiakos

4/11

18:30 Sun

I have a good feeling about these.
Have a safe and happy trip back from Nottingham.
Good luck Dan[:)]

Sorry about today guys, Leipzig was the one I was most worried about, hopefully tomorrow we can get the luck we need. Still had a great day in Nottingham though!

My picks have become poison of late and its amazing in this game how often these shockers come about. Good luck for today.

For anyone else who saw the matches selected for today and wondered how Rosenborg were getting on, er, it''s a bit quiet over there at the moment as it kicks off at 17:00, not 12:00 [;)]
Good start to today''s proceedings though.  Rangers are on Sky I believe for those who have access to such luxuries - confident that they can keep things going.