Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Championship Medal 03-04 on eBay

I admit I nicked this from the official club boards, but thought it was interesting all the same:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NORWICH-CITY-FC-PLAYER-DIVISION-1-CHAMPIONSHIP-MEDAL_W0QQitemZ5234996986QQcategoryZ68295QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

The link should work, basically it''s a players Division 1 winning medal for sale!

"PLAYER DONATED THIS MEDAL TO CHARITY AND DECIDED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. HOWEVER A LITTLE RESEARCH WOULD I''M SURE REVEAL THIS POPULAR PLAYERS NAME."

Who do you reckon?

My guess is the charity gave it away in a raffle or something, and the winner didn''t want it so that''s how it ended up in the dealer''s hands.

But a development...

---

This listing (5234996986) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you''ve entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction cancelled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

---

Weird one indeed. What i''m slightly worried about is that this collector apparently bought this from charity, and then tried to sell it on for a profit?!

You can probably eliminate any players who are still at the club, but barring asking all the players from the season, could you really tell?!?

Anyone know how many games you had to play to get a medal??

Rivers or Edworthy anyone???

phil Mulryne?

although it would be the only silverwear he would ever win..... unless there was some knives and falks in a raffel down the pub!

[quote]My guess is a tall, over-rated and over-valued ''striker'' at Liverpool...[/quote]

good thinking pete, but i really cant see him doing that

he seems such a decent bloke

AJ, the player in question donated his medal to chairty - a generous offer. It''s not the player who is looking to profit from a sale on ebay.