Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Fabulous Team Performance

WOW

I was completely blown away by the performance tonight. The desire and fight was there for all to see. Still one or two small things that could be improved upon, but carry on like this and we are going to be serious contenders this season. All eleven were superb, and I''m delighted for Daniel and his team. Give them a new contract now.

Here, here! One day we will score first and then another.

We are contenders and seem to be playing with such confidence and that appears to be the qualities I see in the management team. They are a microcosm of Farke and his back up team.

Just watch the build up for the second goal. Maybe there was 20 or 25 passed before Stiepermann''s first time slide rule assist of a pass.

Such a big part of our game is the team spirit, guts and fitness. Add that to some real class all over the pitch and we''ve got a team to be proud of.

Well done Daniel.

Certainly was and in no small part to Farke, his trust in the youngsters and their development!

So where do people now sit with Farke? Like I’ve said from two years ago, the guy is a big step forward from Alex Neil.

I’ve said his ideology was to play large part of the game with the ball, press when we don’t have the ball and the team is now doing all the jobs and building confidence.

Great performances and good team spirit, I hope they can keep this up all season but still think we lack the quality in depth to push all the way this year, but who knows fingers crossed.

Great team spirit with a great coaching setup all the way through.

Class performance, retaining possession in tight situations, comfortable on the ball and moving it more quickly than last season, what''s not to like and enjoy?

I''ll hold up my hands, didn''t think Farke would have us playing this style of football so successfully, or be getting these results.
Would be happy to see a contract extension on the table now.
Still have my concerns about the board, about Stones leaving etc, but while the results are there on the pitch it would be churlish to focus on events off it.

Canary, the board and what goes on is just a topic of conversation we have no control, just enjoy the football as it’s being delivered by our current football set up.

I hope that the board will tie him up for another couple years and have the balls to turn away any offers for our more talented youngsters to build on.

Great to see such good all round football and against a very good side tonight.