Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Biggest attendance by far on Tuesday ?

Should be . See villa had over 41,000 today so I’d imagine they’ll travel in numbers. Prospect of a very decent match and one I think city will be well up for .

I did hear that attendances generally in the Championship are being adversly affected by Sky, does anyone know what sort of income we get from the midweek Sky blanket coverage?

Just looked on the website and Villa only have Blocks F & G so have not taken their full allocation which would have included H.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just looked on the website and Villa only have Blocks F & G so have not taken their full allocation which would have included H. [/quote]Wouldn''t it be a nice gesture to allocate some of those unused away seats for supporters who decided not to renew their season tickets this year ...... [:D]

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just looked on the website and Villa only have Blocks F & G so have not taken their full allocation which would have included H. [/quote]Wouldn''t it be a nice gesture to allocate some of those unused away seats for supporters who decided not to renew their season tickets this year ...... [:D][/quote]
No [:D]
Leave them to suffer.

Even allowing for the Sky cameras I''d expect there to be around 26,500 there on Tuesday especially if the weather''s decent which it looks as though it will be. Whatever it is it''ll put Portman Rd to shame. They couldn''t even get 18,500 against a London club when at least half the tickets must have been £10 or less.
Fingers crossed we can carry Saturday''s excellent form on to another live TV game.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]
Even allowing for the Sky cameras I''d expect there to be around 26,500 there on Tuesday especially if the weather''s decent which it looks as though it will be. Whatever it is it''ll put Portman Rd to shame. They couldn''t even get 18,500 against a London club when at least half the tickets must have been £10 or less.
Fingers crossed we can carry Saturday''s excellent form on to another live TV game.
[/quote]

As long as Mr Hooper doesn’t put a spanner in the works

"we are starting to sound like the lot down the road going about attendance"

Ah! But we''re talking about how big the gate will be whilst they are talking about how few they get into their ground on a regular basis.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]I have a feeling Ipswich could keep Leeds down to 4/5 goals tonight and get the feel good factor back .[/quote]

Binner’s play Wednesday

I have a feeling Ipswich could keep Leeds down to 4/5 goals tonight and get the feel good factor back .

Well that score would be interesting, as Leeds actually play Ipswich tomorrow night.... ;-)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"we are starting to sound like the lot down the road going about attendance"

Ah! But we''re talking about how big the gate will be whilst they are talking about how few they get into their ground on a regular basis.[/quote]

very true

Some empty seats in my block and quite a few in the two corners each side of river end.

Guess some st holders watching at home on Sky in warm

Tickets were and are available for most games as a casual, must admit I’m finding it fun again, not that I’ll ever renew my season ticket, I like having the option to do other things.

I’m sure if this run continues it’ll be harder to get tickets so easy.

It was a fantastic round of applause on 24 minutes we’ll done to everyone.