Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

PLAYERS TO BRING IN ON LOAN

well the transfer window may have passed Norwich by but there is absolutely no reason why we can''t bring someone in on loan.Anybody who has any suggestions as to who we can bring in?, suggestions are welcome for consideration. Anyway in the team selection side things Ashton looks a no no by the sounds of Worthington and also Huckerby''s suspended so i think that we need about 2 new faces in possibly three. Now i think we need a striker in on loan and a right winger. Because i am really sick of Worthington keep on changing things in the middle of the park and also playing Huckerby on the right i have said this before and i''ll say it again, Huckerby must play on the left wing to get maximum performance from him. I suggest he sticks with Marney and Safri in central midfield

[quote]well the transfer window may have passed Norwich by but there is absolutely no reason why we can''t bring someone in on loan.Anybody who has any suggestions as to who we can bring in?, suggestions are ...[/quote]

Defenders - no idea; but it is all about playing as a unit and keeping the shape right; unless the new signing can pull the unit together and provide some leadership (has Worthy tried for john terry, once fit again of course!) then I see little point in signing anyone here.

Midfield - Sean Davis, Michael Brown, or one other other 12 midfielders Spurs currently have,  Wilo Flood from Man City,  David Thompson at Blackburn, Stan Lazaridis, Lee CLark, N''Zogbia

Strikers - J Johansen, Kevin Lisbie or....?

The list from prem clubs does not appear to be too large...

OTBC  

wilo flood is on loan to coventry so we cant get him, i think that lee clark would be alright but at his age i dont think he will come. nzogbia would be a great signing on loan but i dout he will come as he might have a chance at getting in the newcaslte team more since jenas has gone. i think that we need a defender, 2 good examples would be tom huddlestone from tottenham (hes injured but after hes better would could get him) and calum davenport from tottenham. these two player are not likely to get into the tottenham team as the team has better players in the team at the moment. does anyone have any other ideas?

[quote]well the transfer window may have passed Norwich by but there is absolutely no reason why we can''t bring someone in on loan.Anybody who has any suggestions as to who we can bring in?, suggestions are ...[/quote]

I thought we couldnt get loans either? Unless its an "Emergency loan", which I dont think we have quite got to yet. Does anyone know for sure, these transfer laws are too confusing!

It''s going to be hard to find a quality midfielder who isn''t required by their club who is prepared to come to Norwich!! A Tottenham player might be a good bet because they have such a huge squad?? N''Zogbia would be good but newcastle do use him a fair bit so they might not be prepared to let him out?? There aren''t many quality defenders about who are surplus to requirements?

Kolka at Crystal Palace has been released so we could sign him? Is he any good or would he want to come to Norwich??

There are plenty of players out there for us to get, the question is would they want to come to a club that is 2nd bottom in the championship.

Gary Cahill of Villa is a tall, quick defender who done wonders in Burnleys defence last season, is available on loan as O''Leary has said.

Michael Brown of Spurs is a creative goalscoring centre-mid who is proven at championship level and looked pretty good in the Prem aswell. Could get him as is behind many stars at Tottenham.

IMO just getting these two in would do wonders for our sqaud, Brown being the BIG signing who would lift other players morale by joining the club and adding creativity in Midfield whilst Cahill being the long awaited Fleming replacment.

Green

Colin Cahill Shackell Drury

Marney Brown Safri Huckerby

Ashton Jarvis

IMO looks much better already, then when January comes buy a striker like Eastwood or Fryatt and a winger like Commons, although a right-einger would be better,