Sign in to follow this  
carrowman

Ref v Villa

He didn''t go up in my estimation after that performance.

He was way too picky at times, and missed other things,just too inconsistent.

The only saving grace, was that Villa had never lost before last night, when he had reffed their games.

I have been on the Villa forum and they reckoned he was awful giving us all the decisions, funny how opinions vary so much. I just think he is a poor ref.

I don’t “ hate “ many people but Mr Hooper is on that list. I will never forgive the decision to rule out Jorome’s goal and he hasn’t improved since.

The little fat twerp saw his chance on national tv to get his shiny head into the limelight and failed. In the first half he gave everything to Villa but it seemed somebody had a word in his ear at halftime after that for 35 minutes it all went our way. BUT suddenly he realised we were in front and then did his best to gift Villa an equaliser. Thank goodness there were no iffy contact in the penalty area because he would have loved to give a pen.

Unbelievably he is in the Premier League list, please can you keep him there.

Rant over !

Ha ha, personal insults aside you make some decent points, as I said my opinion is he is just a rubbish ref, let the prem keep him.

I have to say, I don''t think he got a lot wrong last night; a couple of 50-50s that didn''t go our way and some tackles that would have been allowed in years gone by but are just not allowed these days (2nd half: Klose''s from behind where he won the ball but took the man as well).

Grealish was clever in winning free kicks in dangerous areas (Maddison did the same for us all last season).

Some might say Zimmermann was a tad fortunate not to get a 2nd yellow for the foul just before half time. He did very well to play for over 90 mins on a yellow card.

Will never forgive Hooper for the Jerome ''goal'' though...