see no possible justification for another vote. Of course, the

electorate was lied to, but you can''t reverse an election result just

because of that!e.g. In 2010, Cameron was elected with a promise

to eliminate the deficit in 2014; not to reorganise the NHS and to

reduce immigration to "tens of thousands." All were complete nonsense -

but rightly there were no calls for another election. IMO the 2010

election result was disastrous for the economy (although I know many

disagree) and was based on lies and misinformation but you can''t cancel

an election result because of that - nor can you cancel a referendum when the same applies.A

"leave" vote was always going to be highly disruptive and damaging in

the short-run - in the long run, it''s a matter of guesswork/ opinion -

there is no definitive evidence either way, but a range of different

probabilities/ possibilities. Nevertheless, it was what the people voted for - for this reason, it must be implemented, even if you believe it to be disastrous - that''s how democracy works!

Lakey, this might tell you a bit more
[url]http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/politics/delia-smith-norwich-city-brexit-people-s-vote-march-london-1-5745369[/url]
Micheal was at the Forest game for whoever asked
Really proud of Delia,  missing the game would have been a big decision for her, but she missed it to stand up for something she felt strongly about

Really happy Delia got involved with this.

The quicker we can turn "Brexit" into a footnote of stupidity the better.

Misinformed idiotic vote in the first place, I somewhat agree with the "democracy is democracy" we voted idea from Brexit but that is over cast by the fact that half the public didn''t really know what they voted for and the swinging 1% has died to be replaced by a 2-3% remain.

At the end of the day this is people voting for something which will only effect them when they are dead. Utterly forgetting the cluster fcuk they leave for the next generation. That''s why it needs to be reversed and we at least need a second vote.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"].......

At the end of the day this is people voting for something which will only effect them when they are dead. Utterly forgetting the cluster fcuk they leave for the next generation....... [/quote]
At the end of the day if those it''s going to affect can''t be bothered to get their a*ses down to the voting booth then they must live with the consequences. It''s been known for years that older people tend to vote, young people don''t. If the Remain campaigners forgot to remind people of that then it''s tough luck.
Lesson learned.

But the Deal has not been done yet Nobody Knows the final outcome

All the Remainers say terrible job the PM is doing we have not got the facts to judge that

The Same as the ones who want to leave do not know 100 % what will happen

she is not going to come away from Brussels and say to the camera i had them over good and proper today is she,

The Media and BBC are really scaring people into Thinking this is all going wrong but we have not even had the final deal yet

As for Labour would anyone seriously wish they were doing the deal for us ?

the people voted now it is up to the PM to get the best for the people

we can not have a second vote because it did not suit some people

I know plenty of the older generation who voted ''Remain.''

The young are highly maleable and easily influenced with their limited experience. Look how Corbyn manipulated them last election by hinting (but convincing them all the same) that Labour would wipe out their student debt.

The Millenials have to be the laziest, most entitled and dumbest generation since WW1. They can''t save, can''t sacrifice, can''t think for themselves. They earned less in their 20''s pro rata than any generation before and are even reversing life expectancy.

They want everything given from student loans for crap degrees to PPI. Few have languages let alone qualifications to go work 8n the EU but guess what? English is common currency as a language and EU Millenials are typically harder working, better qualified and have a better attitude. They come here and buy houses thus reducing availability and putting up the price.

Millenials should be begging to leave the EU but they are seduced by cheaper phone tariffs on holiday.

And befor you think I have it in for the young the generations following the Millenials are much more sensible and aspirational.

One last thing. Millenials are currently being groomed to hate or resent the older generation. It is a political ploy. It makes it easier to hit pensions or as the government cqlls them, benefits.

Millenials have no idea how hard older folk worked in their lives to have what they resent. They are the puppet generation and the Liberal elite or the hard left are pulling their strings.

I managed to get hold of a pic of Bill & Herman pushing their shared girlfriend at the Losers March yesterday:
Brexit

There''s a lot of truth in that Rudolph but those truths make their lot even harder. On balance I feel we we''re lucky to be born when we were. At least there weren''t so many different truths to confuse us.

[quote user=" Badger"]As a strong "remainer", I can

see no possible justification for another vote. Of course, the

electorate was lied to, but you can''t reverse an election result just

because of that!e.g. In 2010, Cameron was elected with a promise

to eliminate the deficit in 2014; not to reorganise the NHS and to

reduce immigration to "tens of thousands." All were complete nonsense -

but rightly there were no calls for another election. IMO the 2010

election result was disastrous for the economy (although I know many

disagree) and was based on lies and misinformation but you can''t cancel

an election result because of that - nor can you cancel a referendum when the same applies.
A

"leave" vote was always going to be highly disruptive and damaging in

the short-run - in the long run, it''s a matter of guesswork/ opinion -

there is no definitive evidence either way, but a range of different

probabilities/ possibilities. Nevertheless, it was what the people voted for - for this reason, it must be implemented, even if you believe it to be disastrous - that''s how democracy works!
[/quote]
[Y]

[quote user="Jools"]

I managed to get hold of a pic of Bill & Herman pushing their shared girlfriend at the Losers March yesterday:
Brexit
[/quote]
Corbyn & Owen Jones were also in attendance:
Thumbnail

[quote user="nutty nigel"]There''s a lot of truth in that Rudolph but those truths make their lot even harder. On balance I feel we we''re lucky to be born when we were. At least there weren''t so many different truths to confuse us.[/quote]

We had the best music, the best football, the best quality of life in a basic but happy way too.

But we had high unemployment, the Cold War, Industrial action, high inflation and interest rates.

I come from a poor background. The poor were thick but hard working, now a large percentage are thick and lazy and crippled by various addictions from mobile phones to drugs. Lack of proper work has created significant mental illness. Their traditional work has gone through globalisation and the EU.

[quote user="RUDOLPH FARKE"][quote user="nutty nigel"]There''s a lot of truth in that Rudolph but those truths make their lot even harder. On balance I feel we we''re lucky to be born when we were. At least there weren''t so many different truths to confuse us.[/quote]

We had the best music, the best football, the best quality of life in a basic but happy way too.

But we had high unemployment, the Cold War, Industrial action, high inflation and interest rates.

I come from a poor background. The poor were thick but hard working, now a large percentage are thick and lazy and crippled by various addictions from mobile phones to drugs. Lack of proper work has created significant mental illness. Their traditional work has gone through globalisation and the EU.[/quote]
Aye [Y]

You do realise we weren''t superior just because we happened to be born in a different generation don''t you Rudolph?

If you look.at our parents generations, and our grandparents generations they had very different challenges too. Some of them despaired of us.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You do realise we weren''t superior just because we happened to be born in a different generation don''t you Rudolph?

If you look.at our parents generations, and our grandparents generations they had very different challenges too. Some of them despaired of us.[/quote]
But our forefathers didn''t despair of the politicians so much in their time, Nigel.It isn''t a case of us oldies thinking ourselves superior to today''s generation - more a case of those governing us over the last twenty odd years shafting this country and its inhabitants over.Especially the Labour Party.

That''s not what Rudolph was saying Jools. It''s just your mechanism kicking in where anything you don''t like is the fault of those nasty labour politicians.

Rudolph criticises the young of today and yet it''s his generation that are responsible for the problems the face. They were born into the world we have now. I think back 100 years and wonder how my grandad would have coped with having to work out his gender before he went to the trenches...

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

At the end of the day if those it''s going to affect can''t be bothered to get their a*ses down to the voting booth then they must live with the consequences. It''s been known for years that older people tend to vote, young people don''t. If the Remain campaigners forgot to remind people of that then it''s tough luck.Lesson learned.[/quote]

Yes you are right, lesson learned for the 18 year olds who were not old enough to vote.

I feel quite similar to badger. In unity lies strength and we should remain..

but... we voted and that is the wonder and horror of democracy.

However that said, I feel we should overturn or have another vote.

Simply because I want to see all of the deluded prats like the Tim Martin, Bojo & Farage kicking up a hissy fit.

That and I have zero respect for the idiots who dub people remoaners or brexiters.

The whole concept of Brexit has divided our nation its about time we saw sense.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]The whole concept of Brexit has divided our nation its about time we saw sense.[/quote]
It''s the failed concept of the EU that is dividing European nations and its peoples (The Visegrád countries + Italy, Austria and the permantly f*cked up Greece.
It''s high time you Remaniacs saw sense.
Brexiteers have already seen it.

Sometimes I wish I had a lower IQ, that way I could be ignorant and want an isolationist society.

In a world where between the internet and the media we can not escape the world, ignorant little xenophobes want to crawl into their holes and read the Daily Mail.

Hilarious if their pig headed stupidity didn''t effect me.

All the leave gang had to do was persuade people that they had made the right decision. All they have done is make the biggest pro European movement this country has ever seen. Not bad going for two and a half years work.