Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Klose tv interview

He did swear in his interview after the game then apologised. He said "i''m f**king happy" before immediately realising he had sworn and apologising.

I have no idea if the Leeds fans really are calling for him to be banned or its just that cr*p website looking to stir up clickbait but the Jansson incident is obviously different as he was talking about the referree and said he had committed a "robbery" against them which to me is a completely different kettle of fish to an accidental swearword due to over exuberance.

The Leeds player got his ban for his “post match comments”. Yes he did swear, and when the interviewer pointed it out, his response was “I don''t care, this was a robbery from the referee”

So not only did he swear, he showed no remorse and he also implied that the referee was biased - which is punishable in it’s own right.

Compare that to Klose, who did swear, but immediately apologised before the interviewer realised what was said.

Leeds fans are just playing the victim, as per usual. 
The summary of their comments are: "Oh poor Leeds, everybody hates us, look how hard done by we are cuz Jansson got suspended for swearing whilst criticising a ref, and Klose hasn''t been banned for casually swearing whilst celebrating a win. Despite Klose not bringing the game into disrepute by calling the ref a cheat, as both situations involved use of a swear word, they are clearly absolutely the same and not fundamentally different situations. Therefore Jansson got punished because the FA has an agenda and the entire world has a vendetta against Leeds for no apparent reason.
Their whining is truly pathetic. 

Leeds fans are idiots...well to be fair most I know are ok but do have a large number of idiots.

Jansen was banned for question the refs impartiality I think not swearing..

Didn''t Rooney swear down the Mic once on sky? What happened to him?? Tho not the same as klose was just a slip of the tongue and his 2nd language but there must be a song for him out of it surely..." if you''re fucking happy and you know it clap your hands"...