Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Our Next Fans Social Club Event

Thanks for that Telegraph link City 1st, an interesting interview by Terry Butcher which has given me an idea for a question

If you''re on facebook head over to our Norwich City Fans Social Club page & click on the event and let us know if you''re hoping to attend.

[quote user="Diane"]Duncan,

No

No

No

But its something you''ll enjoy lol[/quote]

Why Chase not making an appearance?

This would be very interesting and ensure my attendance.

Vince why do you always have to be such a pillock!? Us volunteers are just trying to put on a fun evening for fans to enjoy and raise money for the amazing CSF with no football politics involved and people like you have to jump on the thread and ruin it.

[quote user="lincsy88"]Vince why do you always have to be such a pillock!? Us volunteers are just trying to put on a fun evening for fans to enjoy and raise money for the amazing CSF with no football politics involved and people like you have to jump on the thread and ruin it.[/quote]

Serious people need not apply.

Light-hearted types only.

A clear case of cultural discrimination.

Not sure what Chase has got to do with our social club event but yes pretty sure hes still around, he''s 80 now.

Only 11 days to go to our event, hope you''ve put the date in your diary, booked your babysitters, told your other half you''ve got a date or whatever it is you do when you want a night out.

Only £3 for you Adults and I guarantee you''ll have a laugh

Not that we need to, but will the questions be rigged so that the NCFC team give them (yet another) thrashing?!

Will there be a history round? they might get a couple right in that one?

No the questions wont be rigged & there''s no history rounds , it won''t be too serious it''s just a fun night for everyone to have a laugh and to raise money for the CSF

Good to see so may people interested, hope you''re all coming to join us ?

Lots of advertising for us this week, thanks to all those people who support us and help us spread the word
Gary Gower of Myfootballwriters  [url]http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2018/10/18/whos-the-pride-of-anglia-the-ncfsc-hope-to-help-us-find-out-next-thursday/[/url]
Ian Clarke gave us a mention in his pinkun column [url]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/ian-clarke-can-norwich-city-stay-on-fire-after-bonfire-night-1-5740579[/url]
Also we were invited by Michael Bailey to appear on his pinkun show so Sarah & Connor represented us on there 
[url]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/michael-bailey-column-talks-rewards-relationships-1-5734449[/url]

Im not on the door taking your money but I ll be around to welcome you in lol

Thurs Night - Doors open 7pm

I too am not on the door but I shall be there looking handsome as ever and hope to see you wonderful people all there. Atmosphere amongst city fans is at a massive high so come on down to what is going to be a fantastic evening!

TODAYS THE DAY

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

GET TO THE GROUND

& GIVE US YOUR 3 POUND

Last reminder from me, promise lol

Great evening as always and got to say how impressed i was with Terry Butcher but the highlight for me was Nutty being presented with a bottle of wine for preparing the quiz by a female Binner in a Scum shirt who planted a kiss on his cheek !

Must echo that echo. The whole evening was great fun ( especially as we thrashed the Ipswich '' Question of Sport '' team ) [;)]
Terry Butcher was very funny, the Ipswich top table very honest about the current situation at Portman Rd and fair play to the Ipswich fans who turned up on the night.
Our thanks must go to Diana and the organising committee. This was one of the best nights you''ve put on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Great evening as always and got to say how impressed i was with Terry Butcher but the highlight for me was Nutty being presented with a bottle of wine for preparing the quiz by a female Binner in a Scum shirt who planted a kiss on his cheek !
[/quote]
I saw you taking a photo of the deed Tilly. I hope it came out well [:D]

It came out a bit blurry as i took it on the hurry up when i spotted what was happening but in his defence no tongues were involved. [:D] I have put it on the Rays Funds for CSF Facebook page.

That is the closest i think i have ever been to a Scum shirt and i won''t want to repeat that again i can assure you but what really surprised me was Diane when she kept referring to that little Binner gang as her friends. I think she really does need to have a word with herself. [:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]That is the closest i think i have ever been to a Scum shirt and i won''t want to repeat that again i can assure you but what really surprised me was Diane when she kept referring to that little Binner gang as her friends. I think she really does need to have a word with herself. [:(][/quote]
I think it was more ''''our Ipswich friends from south of the border '''' when I thanked them for attending but yes one of them, Linda is a close friend of mine and has been for 15 years, football comes 2nd to a good friend. Apparently there were around 12 in total including some who work in Norwich with ncfc fans , so they came together
Moving on thanks to those who came from the pinkun to support our event, great to see so many pinkun posters there.
Thought it was one of our best evenings and we''ve had more feedback on social media from this one than any before. The quiz was fun and people seemed to warm to Terry Butcher and his honesty about how he envies our club, our set up, how we''ve given the youngsters a chance, our coaches, our financial situation.
Full summary to follow plus pictures, thanks again everyone for your support[:)]

Blimey as many as many as 12 Binners in the room ! What surprises me then is it there were no half and half scarves to buy. [:D]