Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Looking forward to Brentford game......

..... It''s good to be able to think that we are playing well enough to believe that we can get a result, whoever we are playing. Add to that we are a mere 2 points off the top of the table. Great to see decent, sharp, entertaining and best of all winning (mostly) football at Carrow Road.

I bought into Farke''s philosophy from the off, and kept telling myself it would reap rewards in time, damn good to see it coming together!

It is so nice being able to look forward to football again rather than dreading it!

Im so buoyed by recent performances that im braving hillsborough. Went a couple of years ago and we got beat 5-1. Left after 70 mins and was so stung by it that i refused to go last year. Which was a good decision as we got stuffed again. Got my ticket yesterday, and bought hull away this morning.

Hull on a freezing November Tuesday night is not one id normally go for but its about 70 mins drive from work so im going to stay late and go from there. We''d better bloody win though as its 2 hours back home! Theres a fellow City fan at work who is also going so there''ll be at least 2 of us in the away end. Somehow doubt many more will be joining us!