Sign in to follow this  
percy varco

NCFC Poppy

Ed Balls and others were wearing a NCFC Poppy pin badge during todays Accounts meeting.

Anybody know where they can be bought. I do not want an ebay dodgy copy where no money goes to good causes.

Thanks

Good news, bad news. The British Legion were selling them but it looks like they''ve sold out. Might be worth getting in touch to see if they are releasing anymore.
[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3657567/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

Would anyone local be willing to get one and post it to me if I PayPal or bank transfer the money? I''m unlikely to get to a game this side of Remembrance day but would love one of the club poppies.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]If they have them in Chapelfield tomorrow I''ll get you one Capricorn1.
[/quote]

Me too if you wouldn''t mind NN, I''d be happy to donate £5 plus cover any postage costs via Paypal ? Or I will be at the Wednesday game. I''d love to get to the Brentford game but that depends on family commitments !

I''d like one please NN if possible - I''ll also be at the Wednesday game if that helps.
ICF - are you travelling up to Hillsborough from Notts? I''m driving up, happy to offer a lift if you want one?

Thanks NN, really appreciate it !

Also thanks KIO but we''ll be with my OH''s family for the weekend who live near Sheffield (which will be interesting but fortunately they''re a good natured bunch and didn''t rub it in too much when we got stuffed at Wednesday recently !).

I''ll have one too please NN.
Am ex-forces myself so will be happy to make a half-decent donation
Thanks,
Mark .Y.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Thanks NN, really appreciate it !

Also thanks KIO but we''ll be with my OH''s family for the weekend who live near Sheffield (which will be interesting but fortunately they''re a good natured bunch and didn''t rub it in too much when we got stuffed at Wednesday recently !).[/quote]
[Y]

I''ll go in the chapelfield store this afternoon.

Poppies for:-

Capricorn1

ICF

KIO

KiwiScot

Mark Y

I''ll post on here if successful then we can work out the logistics.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''ll go in the chapelfield store this afternoon. [/quote]
Looks like chips on the market day.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''ll go in the chapelfield store this afternoon.

Poppies for:-

Capricorn1

ICF

KIO

KiwiScot

Mark Y

I''ll post on here if successful then we can work out the logistics.[/quote]
Good news!
I have the poppies. 
If you email me your addresses I will post them first class. So it will be £3.67 and my Paypal is my email address which is Canaryeddie@aol.com.
If you don''t do paypal then we can work out an alternative via email.
Tilly, I didn''t get chips on the market. I got held up in Nat West. I go there once a month and draw my money out, count it and pay it back in. They get proper moody about it but I don''t trust them....

Seemed to have a problem with the Private Message system so sent email instead - hope you get it OK
Mark .Y.

I didn''t receive email or pm buddy. Have received PayPal but no instructions.

I never really trust pms please email to canaryeddie@aol.com

OTBC

[quote user="Mark .Y."]
Seemed to have a problem with the Private Message system so sent email instead - hope you get it OK
Mark .Y.
[/quote]
Pleased email instructions to canaryeddie@aol.com
OTBC[:)]