Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Next likely Youth Product?

Wikipedia lists these players as out on loan - presumably they are considered next in the queue/most likely to come through.

Diallang Jaiyesimi (at Yeovil Town until 31 May 2019)

Savvas Mourgos (at Dordrecht until 31 May 2019)

Tristan Abrahams (at Exeter City until 31 May 2019)

Mason Bloomfield (at Hamilton Academical until 31 May 2019)

Of my almost non-existent knowledge of the youth team, I have also heard of Bilal Kamal, Caleb Richards, Adam Phillips, Pierre Fonkeu, Anthony Spyrou and Adam Idah (seen bizarrely labelled the next Ibrahimovic).

I thought Glenn Middleton was going to be the next one through so shows what I know.

Does anyone have any onsight on who has the best chance of coming through at present?

Also not got much inside knowledge on this, but from what I have seen when the matches have been online, and the match reports I''ve read, Idah is seen as by far the biggest prospect, but the main others of note would be Spyrou, Odusina and Aransabia. Bilal Kemal seems to be coming on quite nicely too and making some big strides in his development.

Been watching Adam Idah since he was around 11 or 12 , playing for Corinthians, the top underage Club in Cork, always impressed.He is also scoring regularly for Ireland u19s, a team that recently qualified for elite phase of u19 champ by beating the Dutch u19, some achievement.

Being a Striker, he may be eased into the first team during games that we are either winning comfortably or chasing a goal. He is physically strong and pacey and still a year underage at international u19 level i believe.

The Ibra comparison came from no other than the master of unsettling other Clubs players, Jose Mourinho. Lets hope he doesnt have his beady eye on Adam, Small change to them would be serious money to us.

Shame about Diallang Jaiyesimi. The ones Norwich rate tend to be snapped up on long term contracts already, and he''s signed up for another two years. In terms of the guys out on loan, he was pretty much the only one getting regular first team football (for Yeovil in League2), but now he''s out for the rest of the season with a serious knee injury, and God knows if he''ll ever be the same again.
Wouldn''t surprise me to see Adam Phillips and Tristan Abrahams leave at the end of the season (though Abrahams is only 19).
Idah and maybe Spyrou  seem to be the ones they think might make it.

When Idah was 13/14 he was the talk of the underage setup in Ireland and seems to be progressing nicely along with a lad called Troy Parrott, a(goalscoring, penalty taking) No.10 , currently at Spurs, who would be well worth our scouts having a look at with a view to loan/buy, given what he has in front of him at White Hart Lane.