Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

A word for Tim...

Difficult start to the season for Krul but he is looking more and more composed with every game. Solid, reliable and most importantly.... quality.

Bit of an unsung hero of the defensive tightening uo but he has been a major part of it.

Clean sheet and made important saves today, but was a bit lucky too.....two rebounds off him could easily have been goals.  Mind you, they say you make your own luck, so long may that continue!  So still room for improvement but agree he is important for us.

Need to see it back but the save he made that then lead to the hilarious open goal miss from the ‘major threat’ looked like Tim could’ve pushed the ball away from goal rather that straight back out in front.

However he’s been pretty solid since his early few errors in the season and a great experienced keeper to have been able to bring in, especially with so many youngsters now coming into the first team.

As much as anything I think when he makes a mistake he has the temperament/experience to bounce straight back, that''s pretty important. A young inexperienced keep might have gone to pieces or lose confidence. I think he''ll continue to have to odd calamity but at least I feel sure it wont affect his form.

I slagged him and Leitner off big time earlier in the season.

They’re making me look a proper Muppet now!

Long may it continue. A happy Kermit!