Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Brentford Match Thread

Brentford have some very good players in the final third so we cannot be complacent, they certainly have goals in them. You would think in the form we’re in then we should win but we must respect them as they will us, it’ll be a tougher game than some think I feel. Fingers crossed for 3 points as who knows where we could be in the table later today.

Be nice if we could see this out and for Wigan to find their shooting boots after their own goal - that would see us in 2nd place till this evening at least

Rhodes just doesn’t like a penalty does he? Never mind, it will keep us more competitive in the second half so maybe a blessing.

Oh well, here''s a clip of the Buendia goal

https://twitter.com/AngryAnderton/status/1056193884634501120

Just seen the goal- lovely and also the type of goal we probably wouldn''t have scored last season.

Rhodes needs to stop taking pens though.

It seems like Rhodes wanted the ball. Surprising that he hit such a tame penalty. You would have thought he learnt his lesson from last time but - no. Should have just put his foot through it. More practise me thinks b4 his next one.

Farke a bit slow with subs today for me. Cantwell for Hernandez should have happened 20mins ago. Could also have maybe pulled stiepermann for Trybull to shore things up 5 mins ago.

Not going to complain as we''re still winning whilst i write this, but game has been crying out for fresh legs.

Yep, a good ground out win, but as you say, a few more goals would ease the stress levels. Well done City[:D]