Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Hospitality Package For Two On Boxing Day

The original auction didn’t work out but I still have got a brilliant offer for you Pink Un Posters to get your hands on a fantastic Christmas present..

One of our own PUPs contacted me last month and offered us their Canaries Bond Privilege hospitality match for two to help us raise more funds for our wonderful DS boys and girls. This wonderfully generous PUP secured us the Boxing Day game against Nottingham Forest.

Package includes ........

Pre match three course meal in the Top Of The Terrace

Executive match seats in the Top Of The Terrace

Betting Facilities

Tea and Coffee throughout the day

Post match access to Gunn Club for player interview

Matchday programme and team sheet

I think the list price for these is £100 + VAT each.

This brilliant hospitality package for two will now go into a random number draw where numbers can be purchased for £5 each. We are only selling 30 numbers and Pink Un posters have the first option so this will stay here for a week and if any numbers are unsold we will open it up to others. To make this fair I can only offer one per person on a first come first served basis. All of the £150 will go straight into our presentation pot for those wonderful DS boys and girls at the CSF. Good luck all.

Count me in for a fiver and i will give it to you Thursday night because i believe there is a forum that night so somebody keeps telling me. [:P]
'' Er Indoors aka Mrs. TIL 1010 will be serving behind the bar in TOTT as she does every match. [D]

Thanks Peanuts and Snake (good to see you buddy)
If you do Paypal it''s Canaryeddie@aol.com
If not we''ll work out another way.
You''re both in.
15 to go[:)]

I''m in mate as per the pm, I''ll pay you when I get back on secure Wi-Fi in a couple of days if that''s ok?