Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New forum launches Nov 1 - what you need to do

Will there be a new code of conduct thread specific to the new forums. Everyone is talking about mult accounts so for example if you multi account will all accounts be banned?

[quote user="Pete Raven"]
CANARYKING,
Click on your name on the top-right of the screen, below the light pink nav and next to where it says ''Edit your details''
On the screen that opens up, put your current email address in the ''Private email'' field then hit the ''Save changes'' button in the bottom-right.
[/quote]

Hi Pete, I’m going round and round here, when I try to put me new address in it says it’s already there, obviously I tried to change it when the old one ended. So I put the new one in but I can’t remember the password ! So I went on “ change my password ‘ you then sent me a new one which doesn’t seem to work. Can I start again ?

[quote user="Pete Raven"]
CANARYKING,
Click on your name on the top-right of the screen, below the light pink nav and next to where it says ''Edit your details''
On the screen that opens up, put your current email address in the ''Private email'' field then hit the ''Save changes'' button in the bottom-right.
[/quote]

Hi Pete, I’m going round and round here, when I try to put me new address in it says it’s already there, obviously I tried to change it when the old one ended. So I put the new one in but I can’t remember the password ! So I went on “ change my password ‘ you then sent me a new one which doesn’t seem to work. Can I start again ?

Just a small point to people because as a software developer it irks me...the quoting issue isnt because the software is old, its because its badly written.

[quote user="Pete Raven"]They''re hosted on this platform so will need setting up again, which is no great hardship.
[/quote]
Interesting, might be time for a change. If we''ve lost the original image will we be able to retrieve them?
The key question - will we keep our post count???

[quote user="Pete Raven"]They''re hosted on this platform so will need setting up again, which is no great hardship.
[/quote]
It might be if you haven''t a clue what that means. It took me about five years to get the last one set up after someone found one somewhere.
Hardly going to make much difference in the grand scheme of things.....

Hi Pete

I''ve got the same issue as Diane, it says my new email address is an active account. When I then tried to log into that account by resetting my password it says that account is banned? Not sure why?

I have it on good authority that it is now the 1st of November yet nothing has changed.
I have not been asked to log in or set up a new password
Am I too early or has it failed at the first hurdle?