Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Poor old scum

How the farmhands rejoiced by finishing above us on goal difference last season. Now they are 18 points behind us after 15 games and firmly stuck at the bottom 5 points adrift of 21st place. To add to their plight they have just appointed a has-been manager whose long ago glory days were at East Anglia''s premier club.

😅😅😅😅😅

Don''t burst their bubble CC they are currently fawning over Lambert in the same way that they idolised Paul Hurst before his team had even kicked a ball and Jack Ross before he took the Sunderland job.

It''s their way. They are that desperate and likely due for even more disappointment. Even more if that is possible for a crisis club that usually manages to flaunt the law of averages in terms of Championship residence, games without a win and failing managers.

ITFC, the gift that keeps on giving.

Where is King Keano, btw, back under his stone after realising that his cocky excursions onto this forum have proven to be even more stupid than even most of us Canaries assessed that they were at the time?

Postscript :-

"In fact I''m so confident, I will see us staying up this season, finishing top 6 next season and promoted. That''s how confident I am with Lambert."

Quote TWTD.

Like I said, delusional.

On this week''s Guardian Football Weekly, Barry Glendenning said he hoped Ipswich go down this season. Because Ipswich fans give him tonnes of abuse on Twitter for sticking up for Mick McCarthy, as if he''s not entitled to his own opinion.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Who is KK?

Please tell me.

You are more into the forum gossip than I am.[/quote]
Is King Keano. We have a pledge for Rays Funds where we will pay £1 per point for the difference at the end of the season. Last season no money changed hands but KK asked to repeat it this season. Of course it''s still early days...

"Err... I don''t know, but I''m guessing King Keano? "

Oh yeah!

(Gordon''s Sloe Gin reduced to £14 in your local Tesco store.)

KK. Where are you?