Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Tettey's last home game too?

Wes rightly taking the gossip columns today. But we could see the end of Alex Tettey, Maddison too and maybe even one or two others this weekend. Are we going to applaud in the 14th minute then the 27th etc! Tettey is another long term-ish loyal player who deserves a send-off. I''m sure he will also get it. Unless there is a last minute deal of course.

Tettey has been a great servant to us so he deserves the same send off as Hoolahan if indeed it is his last home game for us!

Tettey is getting older now and has been an exceptional player for Norwich over the years but I do know that its his wish to finish his career in Norway where is all began. So if its his last season, Thank you sir and good luck !

High probability that it''ll be the last NCFC home game for Gunn, Reed, Maddison, Tettey and Wes.

Possibly too for Leitner, Oliveira, Klose, Watkins and McGovern.

Some will be missed more than others!

True Woodman, there''s a few to consider there.

I would imagine the situation with Alex is that we want him to stay. It would make no sense to announce his leaving if we were trying to convince him not to leave.

I don''t think Tettey''s contribution to the club and fans has been any where near that of Wes and it would diminish Wes''s finish if the same applied to others particularly Tettey.

@KG

Agree. He''s been a good servant over the years but he hasn''t had the same impact or connection that Wes has.

Tettey doesn''t even come in the same bracket as Hoolahan when it comes to Norwich players. Wes is a legend and probably the best player the wear the yellow and green certainly that I have ever seen live. Tettey as good a player as he is doesn''t deserve anywhere near the send off that the GOAT in a Norwich shirt will get.

It''s a bit unfair to be comparing the two, Tettey has been a great servant but nobody in the current team is going to come close to having made the contribution that Wes has over the years and so Wes deserves something special.

At full time Delia can do another ''pish invayshun''.....and hug an'' kish all those playersh that won''t be here for the 2018/19 sheashon?.....

[quote user="norfolkngood"]I Imagine Tettey is just waiting to see what other offers turn up more money offered or clubs in Norway etc[/quote]Yeah, I doubt we''ll get an announcement either way before the end of the season.I think he''ll probably be off though.

[quote user="Alfie54"]Why not applaud for the whole 90minutes, cover all possibilities[/quote]Can we boo during the 7th minute?As mentioned it''s likely this will be the last time we see a few of the players. It will be interesting to see how many pre Farke/Webber players are here next season.