Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

OT Liverpool Playing a Blinder !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]City1st i suggest you click on the link i provided before spouting your usual drivel and look at all the still photographs of the whole scene outside the stadium before the game. Thousands of unruly scousers causing ugly scenes and then come back and tell me if you and any members of your family would wish to be in the middle of it.To compare that to Sheff Utd is absurd beyond words and if you honestly think this happens up and down the country every Saturday you are completely mad.[/quote]Ah, so it is about Liverpool fans now. The same ones who were doing the same against Man City  ?Methinks you have changed it to them when it was pointed out how few Roma fans there were causing trouble - as you well know that was what my comment was about.

ps thank god I am not relying upon you to be taking this down as a statement !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="king canary"]I don''t believe I ever claimed it did...[/quote]I never said you did kc as i was on about the comments of City1st and yes the stabbing was carried out by Roma fans but i am describing the whole atmosphere and general behaviour outside the stadium in the build up to the game. Not acceptable surely ?[/quote]A stabbing you say, you are not just making that up are you ?As to the atmosphere you are judging it on a few media images, that''s all. Perhaps this chap might know better

Chief Superintendent Dave Charnock said: "The vast majority of the

52,500 fans attending the game were well behaved and went to watch a

good game of football. However, a minority of fans from both Liverpool

and Roma were involved in isolated pockets of disorder in the city

centre and near to the ground."
Rather different to your picture, so who should we believe. Someone in authority who was there, or someone who has seen some pictures in a newspaper (that might just have an axe to grind against LFC fans).

Makes you wonder why UEFA slapped a series of charges against Liverpool after the Man City game really including the use of flares. Now i will leave you to continue your stereotypical agenda of Police v Liverpool. Mind you you never did get back about the comparison you made with Sheff Utd and these scenes happening up and down the country every week but then again in your anxiety to play the poster and not the post i am not surprised.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Makes you wonder why UEFA slapped a series of charges against Liverpool after the Man City game really including the use of flares. Now i will leave you to continue your stereotypical agenda of Police v Liverpool. Mind you you never did get back about the comparison you made with Sheff Utd and these scenes happening up and down the country every week but then again in your anxiety to play the poster and not the post i am not surprised.[/quote]Stop lying, you are not writing out statements now.I was compering the antics of the Roma fans with what happens elsewhere on a Sat afternoon, as my post clearly states. One person was viciously attacked there as was at Anfield last night.There is no anxiety either, look up the meaning of words before you type them up (heard that before ?).And who was stabbed there last night, as you claim.As to ''playing the man'', it was you who waded in yet again to have a pop at me, and are now trying to backtrack now your nonsense has been exposed.

ps why not tell us who is correct... your lurid claims orChief Superintendent Dave Charnock said: "The vast majority of the

52,500 fans attending the game were well behaved and went to watch a

good game of football. However, a minority of fans from both Liverpool

and Roma were involved in isolated pockets of disorder in the city

centre and near to the ground."

What lie was that then ? No backtracking from me on what i have posted i can assure you City1st and i suggest you stop right there with the inference about lies and statements as you are heading into very dodgy territory .

[quote user="TIL 1010"]What lie was that then ? No backtracking from me on what i have posted i can assure you City1st and i suggest you stop right there with the inference about lies and statements as you are heading into very dodgy territory .[/quote]not lies, but a liethe comparison you made with Sheff Utd and these scenes happening up and down the country every weekNo, my words were "Was the actual violence any worse than that caused by Sheff Utd fans against City fans after the game ? " and that was in the context of "Was the actual violence any worse than that caused by Sheff Utd fans against City fans after the game ? "You chose to misrepresent my words. And you know why you did that, and why you have followed me around the forum posting constant digs.We both know what you are about. And why, when I was temporarily banned for using a comment from a Monty Python comedy sketch, you were the only one to comment on, or even know about, that ban.So by all means have me banned again. It matters far less to me than having to kow tow to the likes of you, and it is better it be known now than being kept away from others, so at least they are aware of your almost obsessive behaviourSo do your worst, I doubt I am the first.

I did not get you banned as you claim so get that out of your head once and for all and i am not the first to have you claim your words have been misrepresented.No intention of having you banned but you are over stepping the mark with your lies and writing statements words. Have i really got to spell it out to you what you have printed ?

Looks like my turn for being blamed for posters getting banned. I can think of a couple on here who have had the finger pointed at them in the past being delighted with that.Sorry i did not reply sooner FF but i was listening to some Jimi Hendrix. Some great stuff,All Along The Watchtower,Hey Joe and several others. others.

Is this forum about Tilley and city 1st grow up children if you want I will come round and put your nappies on

Sane Firminho and Salah are playing some sublime football and the ox appears have supplemented their midfield well.

It would be a delight to see them in the final if it wasn''t for the graceless in defeat, never their fault, arrogant cock-crowing nature of their fans - whether scouse, or from Yarmouth Lynn or London.

My experience with Liverpool fans is the the local ones are actually knowledgeable, reasonable and good to talk football with.

The plastics they pick up from London/Cambridge/wherever are some of the worst though. Cocky about a history that has nothing to do with them.