Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

OT Liverpool Playing a Blinder !

Cant believe that Roma got this far, but in fairness to the Scoucers they are showing huge desire in this game.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Serious violence around Anfield, I’d think twice about going to the away leg[/quote]''hey you, donta ya slappa ma face''here

Also in other news, Wildschut confirms he will return to Norwich.

Well I presume so anyway, he has had an absolute shocker tonight. Can’t see why anyone would buy him after that!

[quote user="ron obvious"]In other news, Cameron scores twice as Colin gets stuffed 3-1. Snigger. :-)[/quote]That certainly adds a ''bit'' to he last two games, at both the bottom and the top with a few interesting games to come as the automatic, play off and relegation places could come down to the last day.Fulham have n ''easy'' run in S''ndland, BrumVilla v DerbyBoro v MillwallBurton v BoltonMillwall v Villacracking highlights DC V CC, but not for Wildschutt (3.00 mins)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyMHFckLA4

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Serious violence around Anfield, I’d think twice about going to the away leg[/quote]I see City1st is trying to put his own brand of humour on events last night but it was frightening with 2 Roma fans arrested for attempted murder and how the hell you Police such a huge horde of '' fans '' intent on trouble i have no idea.

That has got to best the most tactically inept performance I can remember seeing.

Rio Ferdinand was spot on when he said it looked like Roma hadn''t ever seen Liverpool play before! Trying to hold a high defensive line with slow defenders against an attack like Liverpool''s was insane, not adjusting to it as the game went on was even weirder.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Serious violence around Anfield, I’d think twice about going to the away leg[/quote]I see City1st is trying to put his own brand of humour on events last night but it was frightening with 2 Roma fans arrested for attempted murder and how the hell you Police such a huge horde of '' fans '' intent on trouble i have no idea.

[/quote]"huge horde "Dear me, it was about a couple of dozen or so over excited Italians, who managed to avoid the police, then ran away when challenged.That is not to diminish the violent attack, nor the injuries caused to the man hospitalised. And the arrest was for suspicion of attempted murder, not as you stated.It was because it was recorded and was at a ''prestige'' match. Was the actual violence any worse than that caused by Sheff Utd fans against City fans after the game ?  Stuff like this happens up and down the country every Saturday in the football season, so stop acting like a drama queen.The police manage to police the Liverpool v Man City game without clashes like this - so perhaps you might care to ask them how they managed that game, and numerous other high profile games.

City1st i suggest you click on the link i provided before spouting your usual drivel and look at all the still photographs of the whole scene outside the stadium before the game. Thousands of unruly scousers causing ugly scenes and then come back and tell me if you and any members of your family would wish to be in the middle of it.To compare that to Sheff Utd is absurd beyond words and if you honestly think this happens up and down the country every Saturday you are completely mad.

Til

That article seems to be pretty clear that the trouble was being caused by Roma fans.

I''m sure you can cover it all up though.

[quote user="king canary"]I don''t believe I ever claimed it did...[/quote]I never said you did kc as i was on about the comments of City1st and yes the stabbing was carried out by Roma fans but i am describing the whole atmosphere and general behaviour outside the stadium in the build up to the game. Not acceptable surely ?

[quote user="king canary"]An ex police officer doesn''t like Liverpool fans.

I wonder why that could be....[/quote]We are talking about last night as far as i was aware kc but hey you go ahead and justify it by having a dig about Police. Leave you to it as the photos and links i have posted tell a story.

They tell a story of a group of fans trying to create an atmosphere before a big game without causing any major issues. Pictures of fans with flares sitting on police fans don''t really bother me that much and they certainly don''t make them a ''disgrace to football.''